It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:52 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

This is a place to let other lovers of lingerie know about your favorite items and share reviews of various products. No affiliate links please.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:21 pm 

I went shopping over the weekend with my wife and we went into a Kohl's Department store. On our way back to the home decor area we went past the lingerie section. I stopped and picked up a pair of Vanity Fair Illumination panties and showed my wife. I told her the material feels great and it was very stretchy material. My wife does not know that I wear panties although I think she may have an idea but has never said anything. Too afraid to tell her as she means the world to me and I do not want to hurt her or our marriage. Any way, she bought three pairs of panties. The last two days I have worn a pair of these panties and I must say they are the best panties I have worn. They cradle the package very comfortably and feel great with clothes over them.

Men - run down to your local Kohl's and buy some of these panties. You will not be disappointed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:54 pm 

Welcome to the forum WLM. I have about 10pair of the VF illumination bikinis and agree they fit great. I would recommend them, to anyone new to wearing panties.
And I know the feeling of not wanting to jeopardize the marriage. After coming out to my wife about 7 years into my 34 year marriage, my wife seemed to be ok with it at first, but I pushed the envelope too much with that bit of acceptance with doing more than panties, and long story short, wound up banning myself from anything marketed for women for the remainder of our marriage until she passed away over 5 years ago. It took almost 3 years after that that I started wearing panties amongst other things again. But I still miss her being in my life everyday.
If you ever do come out to her, try not to make like it is the most important thing. And that wearing panties doesn't change the man you are to her. After all they are only underwear, and no one else ever has to know.
Wishing you the best, and hope you can work it out with her. Because hiding it can become very burdensome over time.
Tina

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:49 am 

Vanity fair is always a good choice.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:51 pm 

Came out to my wife about 18 months ago. VF string bikinis are my panties of choice, wear them almost everyday. What told her when she learned I had a panty fetish was, it's just underwear, I prefer how they look and feel and it does not mean that I don't love or care for her any less. It's simply a personal preference I've had essentially my whole life. She accepted that and now launders my panties for me and even gave me some of hers she did not wear. I wear mostly dark colors. My rule is to wear colors that I can wear to the gym and not get noticed in locker room. VF string bkinis fill that bill perfectly. I must admit, I LOVE the new colors and am working up the courage to buy some pinks, light blues, and design pairs, they are so cute!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:53 am 

I came out to my wife of 11 years, about 2 years ago. I think she knew I was into it a little bit when we first got married (she would secretly tuck one of her bikinis or thongs into my suitcase when I had to go away for work). I mentioned to her numerous times how I liked to put them on knowing she was the last one wearing them. She stopped hiding them in my luggage right about the time we started having children. And I lost interest because I was focused on my new family and my job situation and other things ... life in general, I suppose. I guess I just started getting curious again when our 2nd baby was about a year old (she's almost 3 now). VF bikinis are what my wife had when I started wearing again 2 years ago. Highly recommend Macy's. They had a deal which I haven't seen in about a year - 3 for $16. Plus I had a 15% off coupon. Ordered online and saved on the shipping by choosing pick up in store. If they don't have it in the store, you get an email showing your refund. Takes about an hour to confirm, if you do it right. If you order 3 to get the deal, and they don't have one pair, you'll get an email showing a refund for the 1 pair and you'll still get the discounted price for the other 2. I have 10 pair in all different colors now. 4 darker pair (black, navy, steel, smokey grape). 3 lighter pair (lilac, rose beige, white). 3 pink (ballet, jane grey, impatient stripe). Wife knows that I would not need my own panties if hers could fit me but, she's size 6 and I'm a size 7. She thinks I'm just crazy buying panties for myself and wearing them out but she accepts me for who I am and let's me do it since it's something I enjoy. I am truly blessed!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:35 am 

onlypanties4now wrote:
She thinks I'm just crazy buying panties for myself and wearing them out but she accepts me for who I am and let's me do it since it's something I enjoy. I am truly blessed!

You are not crazy but you are truly blessed!

Carrie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:30 am 

I agree they are nice panties and I have both thongs and bikinis in this style of VF. It seems that Kohl's is always having a sale on these or at least the ones in my area do.

Lacy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:28 pm 

VF illumination panties were the first panties I purchased for myself. Definitely a good unisex panty, as are most other VF panties. And great for all day wear. The all over lace are cooler for summer as the are seriously ventilated.

Tina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:55 pm 

Sorted through my whole stash today ... and these are definitely my go-to panties, as I just counted 13 of them - which might not be much for some of you but, for me, that's a whole bunch!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:13 pm 

onlypanties4now wrote:
Sorted through my whole stash today ... and these are definitely my go-to panties, as I just counted 13 of them - which might not be much for some of you but, for me, that's a whole bunch!

I think 13 pairs are a whole bunch and a few years ago I would have been overjoyed to have that many. It just seems that buying new panties is so much fun and before you know it you have over a hundred pairs. Crissy