Sleeve Panties

A place to let other lovers of lingerie know about your favorite items and share reviews of various products. No affiliate links please.
Forum rules
This is a place to let other lovers of lingerie know about your favorite items and share reviews of various products. No affiliate links please.

Re: Sleeve Panties

Postby satin ecstacy » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:19 am

Yeah I agree luvpanties2. Not for everyday wear. There was somebody on ebay making some very interesting sleeve painties a few years ago. I think also some with a strategic opening in the front as well. But alas I think he or she quit making them. I never got the chance to purchase any and have always wondered how they would fit. As in, would the location of the sleeve be in the right place. And then as well, if one were not endowed enough to do the sleeve justice, LOL.
satin ecstacy

Postby brieflover » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:36 pm

its all about the feel of the nylon. don't knock it till you try it. if you love the feeling of the cool slippery nylon on your manhood then you will love the full surround feeling of a sleeve. not for everyday but for play, it is fun no doubt.
check these out.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Your-CHOICE-12-Colors-Ridged-LATEX-Sleeve-Sissy-Panties-/190251210798?pt=US_Women_s_Panties&hash=item2c4bdb182e

her is her store, some wild stuff for self tease and please
http://myworld.ebay.com/choice_joy?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
brieflover

Postby skin2skin » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:30 pm

I have a few of these types of panties. Mine have sleeves that are hidden inside the panty. Some are latex and padded others are satin. Choice Joy does not use very good materials (the dye bleeds and transfers) or has the best sewing skills and uses cheap banding that is very thin and cuts into you while having no elasticity whatsoever.

There is a maker/seller by the name of djsparkle that makes wonderful regular panties using Vanity Fair nylon that fit and feel wonderful.

I am a bit confused, can we post photos of panties within our posts or not ?
Last edited by skin2skin on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Panties R Mans Best Friend
skin2skin

Location: Surrounded by my Panties and Lands End Swimwear ... Philly,Pa.

Postby Prettypanty » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:03 pm

skin2skin wrote:I am a bit confused, can we post photos of panties within our posts or not ?

Are you referring to this rule?

Hope wrote:2. Personal pictures of members wearing their lingerie can be sent via PM, or linked to on other sites (but not embedded / displayed on the site itself). This is to keep the discourse above the level of 'mmm, nice ass' which can sort of derail conversations and make the site a less welcoming place for people who want to talk about their wearing on a different level. He wears Panties is a pretty unique site in the type of discussion that takes place here and it seems to be the consensus of many of the members that they'd like to keep it that way.
No, my avatar isn't a female...
Prettypanty

Postby Lisa » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:44 am

Skin2Skin,

Answering your specifc question as I understand the policy, yes you may post pictures of panties as long as you are not wearing them. This site is full of pictures from catalogs and pictures of panties laying on a bed.

Avatars seem to be a bit more relaxed but also has limits. Somebody tried to use a very indecent picture in the past and I know the avatar is gone, not sure if the member is gone as well.

I love this website as it is here for support, advice and guidance as it relates to men who like to wear female attire of any type. It is not some seedy "hook-up" site full of sleezeballs trying to find sex. Hope has created a very safe haven for us and many of us are very protective of the site and the rules.

I hope I was able to explain it well enough.

XOXO
Lisa
Lisa

Postby satinboyshort » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:54 am

You can see more of this style by looking for Eddie James on etsy.com.
satinboyshort

Postby luvpanties2 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:36 pm

On some of my sleeve panties I have cut the sleeve off, making them easier to "enjoy" while I am by myself. Hate to just throw out an otherwise good panty.

I think this would also be a great idea if you want to wear panties while being with your wife.
luvpanties2

Postby candyinpanties » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:23 pm

I fully get while a good number of people may not see this kind of panty fitting in your life for reasons such as you want/need a flat front, you may get a lot from the whole notion of wearing something expressly female or you may feel that your are female so don't wish to be reminded of your 'male parts' and that's okay.
I too like that during the day especially when I'm in skirts.
I can't say personally I'm more for the open sleeve type but actually I do sleep in the closed sort as for me it works out an acceptable compromise between having nothing between me and women's Pj's or finding regular panties choosing ones words carefully, too restrictive and uncomfortable overnight. They offer me the support I find helpful to get a comfortable nights sleep and can live with it.
candyinpanties

Postby brieflover » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:35 pm

has anybody seen or tried these panties yet? they look like fun. I would love to feel all that nylon!
http://www.slipsandlace.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=263
brieflover

Postby munlatfrip » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:06 pm

brieflover wrote:has anybody seen or tried these panties yet? they look like fun. I would love to feel all that nylon!
http://www.slipsandlace.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=263

"One size fits all"? Good luck with that.
munlatfrip

Previous

Return to Lingerie Reviews