Feminine Corsets for men

A place to let other lovers of lingerie know about your favorite items and share reviews of various products. No affiliate links please.
Forum rules
This is a place to let other lovers of lingerie know about your favorite items and share reviews of various products. No affiliate links please.

Feminine Corsets for men

Postby corselettecutie » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:59 am

Just been browsing the net, looking at corsets, and found this place
http://www.orchidcorsetry.co.uk/styles/ ... s-for-men/
her work is amazing, and they offer a service for men. I'm sure it's not the cheapest, but it's refreshing to find a company that although primarily caters for woman, also caters for men.
I Love wearing lingerie
corselettecutie

Re: Feminine Corsets for men

Postby Prancer » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Lovely stuff. I wish they had some photos of men wearing them to get a sense of the effect. Having no waist, I might be interested, but I'm guessing these things are $100s and non-returnable.
Love to be Girly!
Prancer

Postby lacelove » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:08 pm

I would imagine 80 to 120 which is normal cost for a decent corset. My fave cost 80 bucks plus tax.
I am me. I am only me. But I am gloriously me as well.
lacelove

Postby Cali » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Those are lovely corsets. You always find the nices corsets.
I have looked into getting a custom made corset to help with an occassional medical problem with my upper rib cage. They are very expensive. More like $300-400 at the local makers here on the west coast.
So I wear a bra instead.
Cali

Postby corselettecutie » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:13 pm

Yeh. I think they a probably way over $100. When i found the page i emailed to say how refreshing it was to find a designer who catered for the male market. She replied thanking me and said that her clientele is approx 50/50 women to men. Really nice corsets tho.
I Love wearing lingerie
corselettecutie

Postby JulieCD » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:57 am

You might also look at Amazon.com for Muka Corsets, they are anywhere from $25.00 and up, and after checking out the reviews I believe that they could be good. I'm considering getting UnderBust one myself.
They look beautiful for sure...
My last corset finally died and I was so bummed, it lasted over 10 years.
It had a very nice and comfortable nylon lining and could be adjusted in front and back, the tie string were pretty tough for the length of time that I had it.
JulieCD...
JulieCD

Postby Lisa » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:23 am

I am planning to work a trip to Frederick's into a trip to see my dad this weekend. I have been told to look for under bust. Any other tips from those that wear already?

Thanks in advance...

XOXO
Lisa
Lisa

Postby Cali » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:17 am

A custome corset can run much higher, into $200 - $300 or even more. It all depends on the materail, bones, and style.
Cali

Postby vlingerie » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:31 pm

I had great luck with Empire Intimates corsets. They have a good range of sizes, some nice colors, and are well enough built to satisfy my corset desires.
vlingerie

Return to Lingerie Reviews