It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:49 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

This is a place to let other lovers of lingerie know about your favorite items and share reviews of various products. No affiliate links please.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:05 am 

I've written a longer post viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5572 but my favorite satin panties are:

Maidenform Flexees Decadence Brief. Supersoft microfiber, shiny, high quality, great fit. Close to perfection!

RED Rago Women's V-Leg Panty 919 (ONLY IN RED, other colours aren't the same material). Super smooth and soft "traditional" satin, shiny and a great fit for men. Outstanding!

Vanity Fair Body Caress. Incredible value for fabulous satin panties. Wonderfully soft, nice weight material. Staple for all satin lovers.

Victoria's Secret Second Skin Satin. Still available on eBay if you are prepared to pay. Stick to versions from 1990's or early 2000's models - they have thicker, smoother, shinier satin. Amazing thongs.

Katie & Laura's Fancy Satin Panties. Pretty close to the classical VS second skin satin. Super soft, lovely fit and great customer service.

Dolce & Gabbana lace-trimmed silk-blend briefs. CRAZY expensive but unbelievably sexy. The zip up the back is the perfect touch. You'll feel a million dollars with these on!

Parfait Affinitas Charlotte Highwaist Brief. Smooth Microfiber, great fit, amazing colours, good value.

Parfait Affinitas Danielle Highwaist Brief. Beautiful satin material, very sexy look, amazing colours. Not the perfect fit, but they are so sexy, you won't care!

Sulis Classic Silk High leg Briefs. High quality silk, feel wonderful.

Masquerade Deity High Waist. Pricey, but very, very sexy. They ride a little higher on the cheeks but feel wonderful on.

What Katie Did 1950s Vintage Coco Deep Panties. 1950's glamour. Lots of satin. Great panties, but honestly they are over-priced.

Enjoy!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:01 am 

I got to the doc's today. wearing my Warner's stretch soft pink panties. They are so comfy!!

Hugs,

erica

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:44 pm 

I have two favorite panties:

1- Jockey's No Panty Line Bikini. They are comfortable, provide plenty of coverage, and wear like they aren't even there.

2- Panties on Ebay titled "11 Color Ladies Women Lace High Waist Buttock Soft Briefs Panties Underwear Plus." They fit well like #1, have sexy lace on them, but you have to remember you are wearing them before you shower at the gym!

I truly love my panties!!!

Veronica

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:54 pm 

Mollylace wrote:
My drawer is full of Jockey No Panty Line Bikinis. The are stealth and really comfortable. They make a lace top version as well that is great. Good colors - see the guys reviews on herroom.com

http://www.herroom.com/jockey-1370-no-p ... anty.shtml

I also love those panties! They are the most comfortable ever!!

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:58 am 

Veronica, Welcome to the posting side of HWP. The Jockey NPLP bikinis are my current favorite. I think I have every color and pattern they currently have. I find that department stores quite often have some different colors and patterns then Jockey has on their site. Crissy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:34 am 

Welcome to HWP Veronica (aka TLD). Hope to hear more from you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:43 am 

I wanted some light control briefs.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CG ... UTF8&psc=1

I got size 2X and wear size 16w-18w in Pant and 18-20W in LB Panties. These fit perfect! Nice Light Control. Easy to wear. Pretty too.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8