It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:44 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

This is a place to let other lovers of lingerie know about your favorite items and share reviews of various products. No affiliate links please.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:05 pm 
Okay, so I'll say it straight out: I'm smaller than the average bear (not in that department). I have always been thin, and I'm only 5'6", so I have a somewhat femme frame; many people might call it a runner's frame. For many guys on this site, they're all average-sized, so it seems to me that most recommendations are for them...... I can change that!

One company that I've seen mentioned only once or twice is Aerie. Now, I know what you're thinking: gawd, aren't those all for teenagers? Well, yes and no. Since I'm smaller, I've always had a harder time finding something that fits until I went there. The first time, obviously, was embarrasing, but the second time I went I said straight out what I wanted, and let me tell you, I was surprised at how little they didn't seem to care about my gender! Some of the best fitting, most comfortable stuff I have has come from them. For example, just like my screen name implies, these:

http://www.ae.com/aerie/browse/product.jsp?productId=1772_1248_602&catId=cat2640009

The seamless boyshort, 93% nylon, 7% spandex. By women's sizes I'm either a 2 or a 4 (depending on who you talk to), so naturally I thought to go one size up to accomodate, but I went with the suggestion of the salesgirl and stayed with my size. I was very happily surprised that I fit (yes, even with an erection, if that needs to be said), and there's no binding, riding up, pinching, or any other painful no fun stuff. A place for everything and everything in its place!

Another good one from them to take a look at is their seamless thong; one caveat with this one, definitely order one size bigger, there's just not enough room in front.

http://www.ae.com/aerie/browse/product.jsp?productId=5444_1320_602&catId=cat4130101
---the thong

There's a few other panties they sell that fit nearly perfectly (except a few that don't fit well while aroused, make sure you check to make sure you'll fit first!), and their bra selection is awesome! If you're in the mood, you can find anything. They even have my actual bra size (32AA), in many different styles, so no worries and no stuffing! My favorite so far are the sports bra and lace bralette, respectively.

http://www.ae.com/aerie/browse/product.jsp?productId=9790_3186_073&catId=cat4130065
---just a basic, seamless sports bra that I can regularly wear, and it's almost invisible! It helps that when it is seen, people think I'm wearing a tank top. Plus, as I work out a lot, some muscles tend to get more tired than others; whenever I work out my chest, this bra definitely helps me feel better with the compression. It probably wouldn't work that way for someone bigger, but for my size it's perfect

http://www.ae.com/aerie/browse/product.jsp?productId=4447_3310_073&catId=cat4850006
---no underwire, lined, ribbon straps, and fits me perfect and is super comfortable for all-day wear; you really can't ask for more.

The biggest plus with this store isn't just that the salesgirls are great (I've been to at least 8 different ones on my trips for the job, not counting my two regulars), it's that they have a coordinating item for everything else. So, if you want a little more than just panties, they've got the right kind for you too! And, they're more than just a "teen" store, with frilly patterns and loud colors; there's plenty of adult appropriate (and some risque) clothing, as well as more vanilla stuff that's just plain comfortable.

One thing to point out, they're not just for the small folks, either; they do have bra sizes going as high as 38DD in most styles, and a few that are as big as 42E (I know this because of my SO; if you look in a previous post of mine, you'll see her measurements; I needed an excuse to get myself one, so I got her one too!). Head over, us small guys have a great place of our own to go to now!

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:05 pm 

Hope,
I just wanted to say that I love the lingerie (shapewear you have up today. Just love it!

Keep up the good work.
Cali

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:03 am 
I am wearing http://www.kmart.com/hanes-her-way-wome ... ckType=G33. So far these are VERY COMFORTABLE!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:24 am 

manluvsladyintimates wrote:
I am wearing http://www.kmart.com/hanes-her-way-wome ... ckType=G33. So far these are VERY COMFORTABLE!

I have those and like them a lot :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:23 am 

One of my favourate pairs of skimpy ,frilly and see through knickers are a pair of La-Perla white tanga`s , i had gone into a lingerie shop in Lancashire England run by two very nice young ladies , the lady in there that day asked me if she could help and i said straight out that i was looking for some knickers to fit me , she said `nice , what sort do you wear ?and how much do you normally pay for your knickers?` one of the pairs she showed me she said were made by La-Perla and were she said `the nicest knickers you can get ` so as these normally expensive panties were on offer i bought them but as they are so nice i hardly ever wear them in case i stain them , this my wife finds amusing but she wears inexpensive packs and so discards her old knickers very much more often than me , by the way in the shop i got into a very nice conversation with the owner and a woman customer about all three of us not be able to give up wearing nice lingerie.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:09 am 

Welcome frillyboy to HWPs.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:46 am 
Hello,

I am a new member but I have loved lingerie forever. I would like to recommend the Gillian Omalley Bridal panties.
They are tricot nylon in white with "Bride" on the back and aqua with "Just Married" on the back. They feel wonderful!
The are at Target for 7.99. I got Large and should have gotten Medium as they seem to run a little on the large side to me.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:25 am 

Hope,
Those one size fits all panties you have up on the site today are just gorgeous!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:26 pm 

For everyday panties, I go with the Wacoal Hi-Cut briefs. When I need a "nice" pair of panties it's either Prima Donna or Simone Perele. Maidenform makes a great Lace Tanga as well.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:32 pm 

I just found a site that has the body suit type (lace) that will fit men. They also have a lot of bras that would fit as well but not as many panties as I would have expected. OneHainesPlace

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next