It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:35 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

This is a place to let other lovers of lingerie know about your favorite items and share reviews of various products. No affiliate links please.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Reader Recommendations
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:13 pm 
Site Admin

Hey!

As you may know, I quite often post 'featured lingerie' on the main He Wears Panties site. It's usually lingerie I like the look of and would like to see on a man, but it occurs to me that it makes a lot of sense to also feature lingerie that you already love to wear as well.

So, this is a thread for any lingerie you would want to see featured as a 'reader recommendation'. If you've already made a post about the panties / other kinds of lingerie you most love, post a note here mentioning which ones they were and where your thread is (if you copy and paste the link to the thread that would be awesome too.)

It would also help if you posted what exactly makes you enjoy the particular piece of lingerie, is it feel, fit, style? Something else altogether?

Hopefully this will bring the spirit of the forums to the main site (where your favorite lingerie will get much more exposure). No pun intended, okay, maybe a little pun intended.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:50 am 

OK, I'll go first. My favorite panty is my stealth panty. They are custom made out of Vanity Fair nylon. They are bikinis that are designed perfectly for me. I call them my stealth panty because I am a closet wearer and have designed these to be silky, yet still pass for mens. Nothing says woman about them but the fabric. I have them made with wider mens stlye elastic. You can find them at Veronicas-exotica on Ebay. She is a WONDERFUL seamstress and fully supports us. If you write her tell her her Panty Masta sent you. She will design whatever you want and her prices are fantastic! She just listed my designed stealths as MENS Vanity Fair DISCREET Custom Underwear Bikini Sissy Panty Knicker Navy Black. Give them a try and they will quickly become your number 1.

The most important thing about them is the wonderful way they feel....NOTHING beats Vanity Fair nylon....lightweight, comfortable and NOTHING silkier!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:15 pm 
Site Admin

luvpanties2 wrote:
OK, I'll go first. My favorite panty is my stealth panty. They are custom made out of Vanity Fair nylon. They are bikinis that are designed perfectly for me. I call them my stealth panty because I am a closet wearer and have designed these to be silky, yet still pass for mens. Nothing says woman about them but the fabric. I have them made with wider mens stlye elastic. You can find them at Veronicas-exotica on Ebay. She is a WONDERFUL seamstress and fully supports us. If you write her tell her her Panty Masta sent you. She will design whatever you want and her prices are fantastic! She just listed my designed stealths as MENS Vanity Fair DISCREET Custom Underwear Bikini Sissy Panty Knicker Navy Black. Give them a try and they will quickly become your number 1.

The most important thing about them is the wonderful way they feel....NOTHING beats Vanity Fair nylon....lightweight, comfortable and NOTHING silkier!

Wicked, thanks for the suggestion, luvpanties2! Appreciate you kicking this off!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:47 am 

Quote:
Hope, you are welcome. And THANKS for all you do for us. It's so important not feeling guilty all the time or that we are "freaks" because we like silky things. I can think of MANY things worse!

I just got my order yesterday of 3 pairs of my stealth panty. Wore them to bed last night and can finally say I have found the PERFECT panty to wear in front of my wife. I got two in black and 1 in navy.

As I have the delightful job of being her "panty tester" she sent me another design. Still going for the "stealth" appeal. They are Vanity Fair Tailored Perfectly Yours that have a wider no cotton gusset crotch in a gray. These are more of a brief than hi cut style. These are wonderful too if you like VF nylon and want a brief.

One of the biggest issues I have always had with womens panties is the gusset being too narrow. I am in the car a lot and the worst thing is having the crotch digging in. These two designs removed that issue completely.

You're welcome, it's a real pleasure running this place, and always has been :). I love the feedback you've given here, especially the comments re: gusset width. That's the sort of nitty gritty on the ground information people need!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:27 am 
Quote:
My favorite panties are by Mary Green @ marygreen.com. The 'L201' sport brief is a basic bikini panty made of knit silk. The 'L21' string bikini is the same wonderful material and is a little bit sexier and naughtier! Light, thin and scanty - they are so comfortable and pleasurable to wear. The gusset is also a little wider than some other brands of panties, which increases the comfort factor while staying very femme. They become more comfortable with repeated wearings because of the stretchability of knit silk.

Ah, another pair of wide gusset panties, I think I see a theme emerging. Thanks for your input!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:29 am 
Site Admin

(Sorry about the last two posts, for some reason I 'edited' them when I made my reply instead of replying to them in a separate post. It's late here!)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:09 am 

My favorite panties are from Vanity Fair. The full nylon briefs and the Illumination full briefs. I wear these 24/7 and they are by far the most comfortable panties I have tried.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:55 pm 
My favorite panties are/warners-all-day-fit-panties. They ride high and don't seem to " fall " down when I wear them.
They are silky in the feel of the fabric and the colors that they have to choose are not your everyday white or beige.
I buy just about every recommendation and have found these to be the best fit. By the way I have also made a foto album
Of all the recommendations and play them on my computer as a screen saver. Really brightens my day when I am on my computer at home

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:35 am 

Warner's style 5138 http://www.herroom.com/warners-5138-all-day-fit-no-pinching-hi-cut-brief-panty.shtml

and Warner's style 5639 http://www.herroom.com/warners-5639-all-day-fit-no-wedgie-hipster-panty.shtml

From a male perspective, they over very adequate coverage with enough material where it counts; they are as supportive as an athletic supporter but much more comfortable, and they are available in both stealth colours and pretty colours and patterns. In stealth especially the 5639 it's hard to tell you're wearing panties. They are also comfortable for the entire day. I like to keep things snug and well supported, and I find most men's underwear will "fade" by the end of the day, that is they would lose their elasticity and support and the material has a great, silky feel. Not these. They're also great for sports, they wick moisture and the seams are smooth and don't chafe. They're the only underwear I wear now on a day-to-day basis. They are rather conservative in style, but without crossing too far over into "granny panty" territory.

I came across these in a lingerie shop, when I dared go in and ask for advice on the best panties for a man who was into sports. The sales clerk was very helpful and directed me to these, as they are what she wears and she swears by them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:48 am 
Patsy Panties wrote:
Quote:
My favorite panties are by Mary Green @ marygreen.com. The 'L201' sport brief is a basic bikini panty made of knit silk. The 'L21' string bikini is the same wonderful material and is a little bit sexier and naughtier! Light, thin and scanty - they are so comfortable and pleasurable to wear. The gusset is also a little wider than some other brands of panties, which increases the comfort factor while staying very femme. They become more comfortable with repeated wearings because of the stretchability of knit silk.

Ah, another pair of wide gusset panties, I think I see a theme emerging. Thanks for your input!

Just checked out Mary Green's site, excellent. I'm going to order the silk satin camisole today. It looks like it must feel amazing and I can wear it under my shirt! thank you for sharing :]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next