Have you been caught

Come share your stories!

Have you been caught

Postby brandycd » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:53 am

I was at a doctor apointment a few days ago. I am diabetic so I see my Doc 2 times a year. All he ever does is check my haert and lungs and feeling in my feet and sends me to the lad for some blood work. Well this time he did all of that and then looked at my ncharts and realized I hadnt had a complete physical in a few years so tells me to strip down and he was going to do one. Now I wear panties daily, in fact I only have one pair of mens underwear that I keep for just sucj occassions. I was so scared and tried to remove my pants and panties all in one motion. It didnt work and he saw the pink lacy thong I was wearing. He just kidded me that he thought I would look better in red. I guess he figured that out because Im sure my face was very red.
brandycd

Re: Have you been caught

Postby Tomara » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:45 am

The way I see it is that you can now throw out that one pair of men underwear and enjoy wearing your panties and thongs every day and every where you go !
Have fun !

Yes when I started wearing panties full time I had a similar thing happen to me , it was no big deal though and that is when I decided to wear panties and thongs full time !
Tomara

Postby Nanciboy » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:22 pm

I had thrown away/donated all my men's undies years before I started seeing a doctor (other than dentist & eye doctor). I was in rude good health for decades and never bothered. My doctors, a young female resident and the surgeon who did my hernia operation, haven't seen me in anything but panties. Usually Vanity Fair hicuts.
Nanciboy
CD in SF
Nanciboy

Postby charlottecd » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:03 pm

The pleasure of wearing womens panties in all shapes and forms never goes away and I too dont now have any mens underwear so its inevitable that you will be seen sometimes in panties ,just smile if you can I bet more men than we realise would love to be able to panty wear so enjoy dont live in fear . Maybe when possible controllable times like doctor visits pink thongs not the best choice of the day .get panties for all occasions ,plain satin briefs or shorties in black or navy do the trick still feminine but not in your face pink
charlottecd

Postby sweetbritches » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:07 am

I went to our library today wearing all women's clothing (bra, panties, women's pole top and jeans, ladies tennis shoes) and I had the polo unbuttoned so my bra good be seen. When I checked out the women clerk saw the top of my bra and a little lace bow. She didn't say anything and I walked out with a smile knowing she knew.
sweetbritches

Postby pantypam » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:17 pm

I didn't feel good and laid around all weekend, got up this morning and didn't feel any better.
Stayed home from work and went to the Doctor this afternoon. I thought about wearing my guy underwear but didn't think they would do anything I would have to drop my jeans for, so I wore some nude bikini microfibers.
Of course they decided I needed a shot, and of course in the rear. I pulled my panties down with my jeans as best I could but I'm sure the nurse saw them. She didn't say a thing and I didn't act like there was anything out of the ordinary.

I'm glad I didn't wear my pink bikini's though, no need to scream girly man. (not yet anyway) :D
Pam
pantypam

Postby sandyinpanty » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:34 am

I went to see doctor with my wife yesterday, I was suffering from chest pain, cold and fever ... I went to doctor's office as usual in jockey dark blue bikini. I thought - no reason that doctor will ask me to remove my cloths. However doctor asked me to remove the shirt and jacket that i was wearing. I was scared when he started checking by pushing by his hand from lower abdomen towards chest. He was verifying the origin of chest pain. I was lucky he did not notice anything. Since I was wearing jeans and panty was low rise not visible on top. My wife supports my panty wearing, I don't care even if he would have noticed it. LOL.
- sandyinpanty
sandyinpanty

Postby rocn4fun » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:47 pm

been caught seen and few buddies tried to make me feel bad at partys and cheeck youresielf I DO WEAR PANTYS !!!! and anyone want too know why ?? i thought so youre not my side by side hangn balls i tell them so whats it too anyone elese im not running out in public crazy hahaah jeezzus cring out loud hahhah and i dont care what the other guy or girl is wearing as long that i am comfy but i do wear boxers at work its a hazard so shower after wk and roll w/ a pair too relax into ---- as for the doc, a few told me after recovering from a bad crash my balls those were purple and im lucky too walk . i was in boxers and the tech that i would see daily just told me as others there that hey its killing you wearing boxers cause you I CAN pull them up but laying down i had a bad time moving and at one point just cut them ff ill let em hang well as they asked me before and i have always loved lingerie pantys they did i guess pass the hat for me and it has been that way ever since and i have had many gfs since that nasty mc crash nd girls dont realy mind as doctors THESE people see things that is just out there !!!! and if you wear pantys to a doc app. yeah get ready too strip no too ways abt it and he or she realy isnt judging you on w/ you wear they are there too help you .. panties are not just undiees -thier what they are ??
rocn4fun

Postby Cali » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:39 am

I too had a nasty crash and my balls turned black, the size of grapefruits. And I was lucky to be alive. it was that injury that lead me to panty wearing 24/7.
Cali

Postby panties1960 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Yes I got caught when I was 15, my brother and his wife were at work and I was there to take care of there dogs. So while I was there I noticed a pair worn panties laying in the laundry basket next to there dresser, I couldn't help myself I picked them up and smelt the crotch, MMMMM I thought about putting them on, but they smelt so good! So instead I stripped and opened her lingere drawer and chose everything to wear panties, garter belt and stockings and bra. I put them all on and I had the front of the panties down and I had business in hand, and the other hand was holding her panties to my nose, I was so ingrossed in my enjoyment, that I never heard the door, next thing I knew there she was starering at me, she looked right at me , and me at her. She didn't say a word she just smiled, and backed away out the door, I dressed in my clothes and took off as fast as I could. She never ever said anything to me about it, I forgot all about it until right before my birthday, she called me and asked me to pick up a package that was for me, I went over to their place and there on the porch was a package with my name on it and a note that said open in private. I hurried home and locked myself in my room and opened the package, it was a matching panties, bra and garter belt with stocking and a note from her that read our secert, enjoy, every birthday and Christmas I have gotten private gifts from her and still today. 8-)
Last edited by panties1960 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
panties1960

Next

Return to Your Stories