How did it begin?

Come share your stories!

Re: How did it begin?

Postby oiltasters » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:05 am

I can remember trying on my sister's panties as young as 5-6 years of age. Loved the feel of them all of my life. As a 5-6 year old, I also used her panties to pee in and loved the warm, wet, slippery feeling. As I grew older, I got away from this panty play, until puberty and high school. That is when I really started to experiment with both my sister's and mother's panties, stockings and lingerie. When I was home alone it was like heaven. I would dress myself in everything from simple cotton panties to ruffled rhumba panties, fishnets and camisoles, even heels and a wig! Got caught twice, once by my grandfather, who tried to act as if he didn't see anything, and once by my mother who found some of my sister's panties hidden in my room. Mom also was clearly uncomfortable and tried to just look the other way. Like many others, I have gone through purge cycles, but have almost continuously been a panty wearer. Now I have more (and prettier) panties than my wife and I wear 24/7/365, even to doctor apps., the gym, etc. I also have a secret stash of other lingerie, dresses, bras, toys, stockings, heels and breast forms. The stash is secret as my wife allows panties but is firmly against anything more . . . but I can't resist, I am totally addicted.
Kisses!
-SissyJoan-

"Gurls just wanna have fun . . . ."
oiltasters

Postby Yendor » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:25 pm

My first time exposure to panties was when I had to stay a week with my divorced aunt and her two daughters while my mother was in the hospital. Her daughters were around my age and were careless a couple of times while I stayed with them coming out of their room or bathroom dressed only in their panties. They wore pastel color nylon panties which spurred my curiosity on how they might feel since all I wore were cotton fruit of the loom briefs. Temptation finally got the better of me when I noticed a stack of laundry one morning which included three stacks of panties. One stack was my Aunts and the other two were my cousins. Taking one pair from each cousin’s stack I tried them on in my room. I was hooked at that point and decided I would wear a pair the next day.

I was found out later that day when a cousin noticed I was wearing panties when they peaked out from the top of my jeans. She asked why I was wearing panties along with were they her’s . I confessed they were hers including the fact that I liked the way they looked and felt. Later she mentioned this to my aunt who was upset not about the panty wearing but about the fact I took something without asking. She lectured me about stealing and said she understood a young boy’s curiosity about things but that taking something without asking was wrong. She said I should return the panties and apologize for taking them. Which I did but I had the feeling that for the remainder of my stay I was being watched very carefully by everyone. It also appeared to me that my cousins teased me more since they would intentionally reveal their panties whenever they could.

The following week after I returned home my mother had a discussion with me on why I had taken my cousins panties and how I felt about my behavior. I said I was curious on how panties felt but guess I did something wrong since everyone seemed upset and was sorry. She said I should write an apology letter to my Aunt and Cousins stating that I was sorry knowing what I did was wrong and that it wouldn’t happen again. She reviewed what I wrote and said she would take care of the mailing. I didn’t think any more about it except a couple days later my mother returned from shopping and had a package of white nylon panties which she put on the kitchen table where she knew I could see them. She said that since I liked how panties felt that those were mine if I wanted them since she didn’t want me to be tempted again to steal and this was probably a phase I was going through. She further said that this would be our secret and if I didn’t want my father or friends to find out that I should be careful if and when I wore them. I guess she thought I would eventually become tired of them and give up after a while. The novelty did diminish as I became interested in other things but the desire never did.

Dating in high school and college was sort of interesting since I wanted to get into my date’s panties for the two obvious reasons. I was really scared to reveal my desire to them since I didn’t want to be labeled a homosexual or any of the other labels that could be given so I kept my desire in check. That is until after college I started dating the girl that became my wife. After about 6 months dating and since it appeared we were headed down the marriage path I decided to reveal the fact that I like wearing panties to determine her acceptance or concerns. We discussed it and I answered her questions on sexual orientation, gender dissatisfaction and how it began. She appeared to accept what I told her but I could tell that she was a little concerned and wanted some time to think over what we discussed. I thought well that was going to be the last I would see her since she was probably thinking I was some sort of pervert but she really surprised me on the next date by bringing a pair of her panties for me to wear. She understood how wearing panties might be enjoyable but wanted to get accustomed seeing me in them before she could really decide. Over time she did embrace my wearing panties to the point that we share a common panty drawer since we both wear the same size. We celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary this year and as presents to each other we gave each other lingerie.
Yendor

Postby Bamaguywearspanties » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:18 pm

oiltasters wrote:I can remember trying on my sister's panties as young as 5-6 years of age. Loved the feel of them all of my life. As a 5-6 year old, I also used her panties to pee in and loved the warm, wet, slippery feeling. As I grew older, I got away from this panty play, until puberty and high school. That is when I really started to experiment with both my sister's and mother's panties, stockings and lingerie. When I was home alone it was like heaven. I would dress myself in everything from simple cotton panties to ruffled rhumba panties, fishnets and camisoles, even heels and a wig! Got caught twice, once by my grandfather, who tried to act as if he didn't see anything, and once by my mother who found some of my sister's panties hidden in my room. Mom also was clearly uncomfortable and tried to just look the other way. Like many others, I have gone through purge cycles, but have almost continuously been a panty wearer. Now I have more (and prettier) panties than my wife and I wear 24/7/365, even to doctor apps., the gym, etc. I also have a secret stash of other lingerie, dresses, bras, toys, stockings, heels and breast forms. The stash is secret as my wife allows panties but is firmly against anything more . . . but I can't resist, I am totally addicted.

Hi Joan,
I'm Harry from Mobile, Alabama. I luv reading your story here it was great!! I wish we lived closer to one another!! I'd luv to have you as a friend and someone to dress sexy with!! ;)
xoxoxoxo
Harry
Bamaguywearspanties

Postby WHITEPANTIEMAN » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Hi I am new here. I think I started wearing panties when I was About 7 or 8 years old. Well over 40 odd years ago but no I have been wearing nylon panties on and of ever since and love every moment in them.I remember trying on a pair of my sisters panties and wearing them for nearly a day. Great memories....
WHITEPANTIEMAN

Postby panty luver » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:56 pm

WHITEPANTIEMAN wrote:Hi I am new here. I think I started wearing panties when I was About 7 or 8 years old. Well over 40 odd years ago but no I have been wearing nylon panties on and of ever since and love every moment in them.I remember trying on a pair of my sisters panties and wearing them for nearly a day. Great memories....

i started with my sisters panties too untill she caught, i remember riffiling through her pantys drawer trying on everything i loved them soo much, she had a alot of nice panties esspicaly thongs!
panty luver

Postby hvacguylovespanties » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:47 pm

I'm new here, but have been lurking the past few weeks. It seems that most of you guys have been enjoying wearing panties far longer than myself. I'm still a newb. I'm 28 years old, and have been wearing panties for a month now. It started because my girlfriend (of 3 years) was in a terrible mood, and I was trying to cheer her up. I asked her what I could do to make her laugh, and she replied with 'put on my panties and dance for me." Well, that's what I did. LIttle did I know how much I'd love the feeling of wearing her panties. The dancing around, not so much, but wearing the panties felt great. I have worn panties every day since that night, and my girl is cool with it. At first I was wearing hers, as she told me I could wear any of them whenever I wanted. They were a bit small for me though, so I asked her to buy me some, and that she did. I haven't gone shopping on my own yet, but I'm just happy to have my own and that my girl is okay with. Hell, I probably never would have thought to put on a pair of panties until she asked me to! Best thing ever. I have not put on a pair of my men's underwear since that night, haha. I went all in 100% with the panty wearing quite fast. It's quite the thrill, and the comfort is fantastic. I've been missing out.
hvacguylovespanties

Postby ericinpanties » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:07 pm

How did it begin? Well it was the early 80s - an I was probably 12 or so - maybe 13 and I read a Dear Abby (or maybe Ann Landers) column where a woman had written asking for advice regarding her son whom she had found out had been trying on her panties. She wanted to know what to do.

I had seen plenty of lingerie ads in the local papers and Sears catalogs and those pretty ladies sure seemed like they would be nice to be close to. Since that was not going to happen, after reading that column, I could get close to their panties.

I was home alone at the time, so I went to my mom's panty drawer and found some light blue, Maidenform hipsters with lace waist and legs and tried them on. They felt really good and I like looking at myself in the mirror in those panties.

I have gone through various phases over the years but that is how I started and since then I have know, that at least some times, I just like wearing panties, the girlier the better.
ericinpanties

Postby Betty's panties » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:05 am

So what was Dear Abby's advice?
Betty's Panties
Betty's panties

Postby luv2binpanties » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:25 am

Ive seen this in dear abby before, and her advice is usually dont make a big deal about it. However she addresses the privacy issue, of taking someone elses panties, or the lying issue if there is one.
My wife spoke to her counsler about my pantie wearing, same thing, dont make a big issue of it, far more common then society knows.
Just a dude that wears panties
luv2binpanties

Postby pantieson247 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:06 pm

When I was 4 or 5, I started out on the swim team, and we wore speedo's. Those are essentially panties for swimming, so I think that may have had something to do with it for me. I became interested in actual women's things a few years later, around 9 or 10. My mom showed me how she put on nylons, by scrunching them all up to the toe. I remember trying them on at a later time, and I was hooked. The feeling was like nothing I had ever felt. Of course I had to try panties on next, followed by bras and slips and anything else soft, silky and fem. I did myself up 100% only once, right down to the shoes and makeup, but I didn't enjoy seeing myself as a woman. For me, it was more about the feel of the silky cloth and the taboo of wearing ladies clothes. I have owned and worn my own panties on and off for the last 25 years, but never told anyone or had a decent collection. Recently I started wearing lingerie 24/7, but I only wear panties, and I feel great. It is awesome to have this site to share our experiences, if not only for the cathartic value! Panty on, Dudes!
So many panties, so little time
pantieson247

PreviousNext

Return to Your Stories