It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:21 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: GUIDELINES
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:18 pm 

Hello everyone!! Thanks for accepting me and activating my account. I may not be a very active poster, but I really like the forum and reading everyone's stories. I can relate to a lot of them, but my story will come later. And yes, my name means I prefer lace or satin bikinis or thongs. Later everyone.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:29 pm 

Welcome to the site and welcome home. Whether you post or browse we are sure to be your support group, as we all are for each other.

XOXO
Lisa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:07 pm 
Hope...

I should have thanked you a month ago for accepting me into the forum, and for doing the forum in the first place.

I thought I was alone in the world, the only man who LOVES wearing panties, nighties, bras and other lingerie. Thank you, and thank you to all the forum members who share this very special part of themselves.

Hugs,

Erica (aka Nightieman)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:57 am 

Ditto. You have made it easier for me to talk about things that have, in some cases haunted me. I feel liberated when I read and respond to others who will not judge me. Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:01 pm 

I wear panties, yea!!

Thanks to all of you lovely brave panty wearers for sharing, advising and inspiring me to accept the joy of wearing lingerie. I'm just love the feeling and freedom to wear pretty and sexy underwear... it's so exciting and no body know what you have on, naughty! I feel like a little boy in a candy store and want to buy as many beautiful sexy items as I can, mmm.

Thank you so much for accepting me and giving us this place to express ourselves.
Mandy -xxx-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:59 pm 

Hi Mandy and welcome to this site. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Every one here is friendly and helpful.
Hugs, Betty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:26 pm 

Prancer wrote:
I love being here. I hope that more of the lurkers join so that we can hear from them. I have a small suggestion. Some of the posting options allow emoticons. I wonder how hard it would be to have panty-themed emoticons, e.g. bra, panty (hipster, thong, bikini boy short), heels, etc. Probably a pain to do, but just a thought that came to me.

I wish you could like posts i am happy to be here too and trying to keep myself inline with the rules i have just read them but have posted but nicely :) Great ideas BTW!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:25 am 

This is more for prospective members. If you are going to apply for membership here at HWP please read the thread by Hope on How to join He Wears Panties. Maninlace, and I are doing most of the activations and although I do not think a request may be spam it may not get activated if you do not follow what Hope wants. Also, like Cali said recently, please put thought into your username and how long it will be. Crissy

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 6:13 pm 

Hello all!

I figure this is the best place to make my first post, to familiarize you all with me, and over time, I hope to familiarize myself with a lot of you.

Background:

I've worn panties all day, every day,for years, and only own a couple pairs of men's underwear, mostly for instances where I might need to go to the doctor for some reason and may be required to disrobe. I am not interested in dressing in women's clothing beyond the lingerie.

I am married (27 years), and my wife accepts my panty-wearing, but doesn't necessarily like it.

For a number of years, I have also worn chemises, slips, babydolls, gowns and pantyhose and stockings on days or occasions when it would be mostly inconspicuous. However, recently, I have begun to wear bras pretty regularly. I've been a buyer of VS products for years, and am a Forever Angel card holder, and I'm very happy with a lot of the bras I've gotten from them. I've also been very pleased with Adore Me and JCP as sources for bras and panties. I've found that I'm pretty consistent with them all wearing a 38-B size bra. The best fitting bra I have is a 36-A T-shirt Bra from Third Love. I do find the Adore Me Balconette Bras to also be very comfortable too.

I'm very happy to have found this forum, and look forward to discussions, and hearing the opinions and experiences of others.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:00 pm 

FLLL welcome to the family here at HWP. Appreciate your introduction and look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Carrie