It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:01 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: GUIDELINES
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:19 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome to the 'your story' section of the He Wears Panties forum. Please be aware that although this section is for sharing experiences with wearing lingerie and women's clothing, it is not a place for posting material intended to titillate or arouse. He Wears Panties is a G rated site that aims to keep discourse to a civil level and provide a place where men who wear lingerie can find support. It seems to be the opinion of most of the longstanding members that allowing erotic material rather undermines that aim, so please refrain from explicit tales.

Post subject: Re: GUIDELINES
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:42 pm 
My account has just been accepted and activated. Thanks you for accepting me.
I look foreward to my participation! - PANTEASE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:40 am 

Welcome to the site Pantease. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I am from So. Calif. Where are you from?
Betty's panties

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:27 am 
Hope,
I must be dumber han Mortimer Snerd. I still have not learned the significance of the icon on a forum that shows a black scrolling script. I "got" all the other symbols, but that one has me ferhuddled, as they say in Pennsylvania Dutch country.

Molly Sometimes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:14 am 
I haven't figured that out either. The icon you refer to is, I think, on the left side of the screen and sometimes the "script" is scrolling and sometimes it's stationary. What does this indicate?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:14 am 
High Heels to you Hope,
May I please express my thanks to you and yours for allowing my to "vent my spleen" within My Stories - Fully Dressed - very much appreciated.
And if I may, I'd like to send you the link to my web site - the first section is "what makes Rachelle tick" and the latter half are a series of photos of myself (taken by my dear wife) We will be adding more after the New Year..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60412735@N08/

If you or anyone has any inquiries, thoughts, etc, I'd be only too pleased to respond to them.
e mail: highheeledRachelle@hotmail.com

Here's wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a terrific New Year, and kudos to you on a superb website.. T'os indeed gorgeous...!
Regards,
Rachelle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:46 am 
Hello to all.....
I just wanted to say thanks for activating my account. I look forward to being permited to share experiences with everyone.
This site is great and I am enjoying all of the posts that have been placed by the members.
I wear panties, skirts, bras, shapewear and hose. I have not ever experienced a full transformation in women's wear though it is a fantasy of mine to do so on a halloween or on a weekend out of town.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:39 am 

Welcome to the site Happypanties. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It's so nice being able to share our thoughts and ideas with other panty wearers. What general area are you from? I am in So. Calif.

Betty's panties

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:46 pm 
Thank you !!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:50 pm 

I love being here. I hope that more of the lurkers join so that we can hear from them. I have a small suggestion. Some of the posting options allow emoticons. I wonder how hard it would be to have panty-themed emoticons, e.g. bra, panty (hipster, thong, bikini boy short), heels, etc. Probably a pain to do, but just a thought that came to me.