It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:57 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:36 pm 

I have been sorting out my panties for the last few days. Took out the ones that are too small and those that are worn out, maybe elastic is done, or a hole in them that sort of thing. My problem is I cant throw away a panty. I put the worn ones out into a box in the garage, before I know it I have over 500 panties.I did a downsize a few years ago took the 500 to a more realistic amount, like 100 (HaHa) Honestly I have around 50 I keep in my drawer, probably rotate between 20 on a daily basis.
I was cleaning out my garage and found an entire suitcase full of panties, I thought I had purged these and once again I find myself in the situation of not wanting to just put them in a land fill.
I thought about putting an ad in craiglist, FREE TO GOOD HOME, Do you think I would get any takers? It would be like recycling them to someone who appreciates them as much as I do. What happens if it turns out to be someone I know?
Help me!!! Love to hear your suggestions.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:37 am 

I would say out with the old and in with the new. You've had your pleasure with the old ones and if they are in the archives they probably aren't worth much to others. You could take them one by one and drop the into a bit trash bag and remember the how nice they were for you and lay them to rest. Dig a big hole in the back yard and bury them, you could always look out the window and see the cross or headstone to remind you.. LOL... This way your not tying up storage space for the future..

Alicia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:46 am 

I find that the VS high leg briefs eventually get stretched out and the elastic does not work anymore. I throw them out as needed. A few months ago I went through and organized my panty drawer. I tossed out ones I knew I would not wear. I did go through the discard pile and rescue a couple I gave a 2nd chance to. Crissy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:40 am 

Contact your local women's shelter, ask if they would accept them as a donation? I know some shelters will accept lightly used bras; maybe they would do the same with panties.

Self-appointed spokesMAN for Soma
HUG Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:57 am 

Isn't there a protocol written for this?
Like fold them according to code then burn them? :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:55 pm 

I wonder if the women's jail or prison could use them. It wouldn't hurt to ask them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:57 pm 

I'm sorta in the same boat. I have a bunch that I've never even worn and won't wear, but I can't sell em on eBay as the cotton crotch has been removed. Sucks!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:27 pm 

Old panties with holes. They earn a place in the circular file and get replaced.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:26 am 

If they are worn out from wear and have holes, as you suggest, you really should just throw them away. If they don't get worn because of size issue, or you just don't like the fit, then you can always just give them away.