Neighbor girls made me one of the girls

Come share your stories!

Neighbor girls made me one of the girls

Postby genoislacy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:11 pm

I grew up in the sixties, my neighborhood didn't have any boys in it, so I grew up hanging out and playing with the girls. At first we played house and I played the husband always, as the husband I was always hugging them and giving them little kisses, then they would come up with the idea that husband and wives should sleep in the same beds and the girls would change into night gowns and I would just stay dressed, after a while this got boring, so I told them this game wasn't fun any more. So I didn't hang out for a while, but I missed them, and soon I was back, we hung out and played board games. One day when I went over they said the wanted to play house, I told them no, all it was about was them changing thier clothes and acting like I was married to them, the older of the girls said he's jelous he wants to dress up to. I said take it back, they kept teasing me and teasing me, I yelled I was leaving, as I turned to walk out the girls jumped on me and tackled me, while Katie sat on my chest Mary took my shoes and socks off and the she prceeded to take my pants and underwear off, she then slid a pair of panties on me followed by stockings. Then Mary sat on my legs and Katie took off my shirt and put a bra on me, they both told me to stand up and not take any of it off or try to run or they would tell their dad, so I stood there while they put a slip on me, Katie noticed my crotch, and she yelled Mary his boy thingy is hard, I think he likes this, they finshed decking me out with a dress and patton leather shoes and make up. They led me over to a full length mirror and I looked, I made a cute little girl, I was hooked from then on! We continued to play for years to come but our games turn more towards sex games, but they always involved lingere or complete dressing!
genoislacy

Re: Neighbor girls made me one of the girls

Postby Nanciboy » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:41 pm

You're just trying to make the rest of us envious of your childhood. :cry:
Nanciboy
CD in SF
Nanciboy

Postby prettyinpanties » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:27 am

Sounds like a dream come true to me
prettyinpanties

Postby genoislacy » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:43 am

Sure I am, haha. My wife shares in my panty/lingere wearing now, we go shopping together and most of the time we share a dressing room and try on lingere together, I wear panties everyday, and in the cold months I wear a bra also, on special occassions I wear stocking and a gartter belt (like going to the movies and to diner, sometimes we wear matching sets) Of course at Halloween we go to alot of coustom parties and I get to go in full dress, so so much fun, we go as lady and the tramp, I get to be the TRAMP!! :lol: I love Panties and Lingere :D
genoislacy

Postby Angella » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:57 pm

This strays a little from the topic but it inspired me to take a moment and spill a handfull of emotional baggage.

Although I enjoy dressing in women's clothing daily, mostly(because I find them the most comfy and fit my tastes) women's jeans and buttonups over my sexy unmentionables, it does make me sad that most of us have to wait for Halloween for one day out of the year to wear what we want and be ourselves even though others aren't seeing it in the right light and take it as part of the holiday fun. There are so many subtle ways to wear things that are "femme" and nobody will ever be the wiser. I know for some it might be an issue of "have I got the minerals", but trust me, just lay it out there an get it over with(even if it is just a pair of women's jeans or shorts) and you'll realize it's not at all as scary as one might think once you get out into the world. When you get down to it, it's just like anything else that's difficult and takes some confidence. Once you get out there and confront that fear for the first time and get over the initial shock/freakout stage, the rest as they say is history. You will encounter an entire new freedom that will bring much happiness and peace of mind becase you've realized being yourself isn't as scary as you thought.

I hope this helps some of you or even one. It a beautiful thing when someone's personal experiences touch the lives of others and a spark of inspiration ignites a fire that burns throughout their lives. I know this site has been an irreplacable source of information and sharing for me and mine.
"There's only one thing that will make them stop hating you...and that is to be so damn good at what you do that they can't ignore you." - Orson Scott Card
Angella

Postby Nanciboy » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:21 pm

Mikk - you should consider posting your comment as a new thread (of course something like it may already be here). But it is helpful to those who are thinking about going out dressed to some extent to get some encouragement. Like all new things, the first time is the most difficult. Personally, I wear nothing but woman's clothing from Friday to Sunday (suit and tie job the other four days)
Since I am getting pedicure on Saturday, a pair of shorter pants are in order. The weather will govern whether they are crops, capris or gauchos. I'm leaning toward the gauchos right now because I haven't worn them for awhile.
Nanciboy
CD in SF
Nanciboy

Postby YesIdosometimes » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:39 am

I like genoislacy's story of his childhood. I believe I am envious too. Maybe it's the fantasy of multiple intimate players.
YesIdosometimes

Postby vfpanties11 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:33 pm

My girlfriend Sandy ... on our 4th date invited several of her girlfriends over for dinner and she and her friends asked me if they don't mind tranforming me into a woman of which involved shaving my beard off and putting on makeup, sexy lingerie, and the works. It's took them a hour to transform me from Man to Woman and I went to a bar next town and I was hit on by several men because my size and beauty overwhelmed them. I'm six feet four inches and they all wanted to buy me drinks. I told them ... I was their designated driver (my quick thinking save the day) ... but anyway ... I had fun being a woman (this is not a sissy experiment) and afterwards we all went back to our place and had an overnight pajama party of which my girlfriend Sandy brought me peignoir/nightgown in beautiful baby blue nylon to wear with all her girlfriends ... I was one lucky guy surrounded with 4 beautiful women in nighties!
vfpanties11

Postby vfpanties11 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:35 pm

This is the 2nd part of the Story

With Sandy and three of her friends; we were lounging around and acting rather playfully and we were having fun in our nightgowns and all. I never thought I would say this; but I enjoyed wearing the beautiful baby blue nightgown that Sandy got for me to wear.

We watched movies, had desserts, and played card games all night long and I accidentdly started a pillow fight for no apparent reasons and I got gang banged with all these lovely ladies in sexy frilly nightgowns! I was a very lucky guy that had so much fun that we made it a habit to do this once a month on an irregular basis. My girlfriend Sandy, she shopped for all my lingerie because I feel more comfrontable that she does this; and she makes me wear nighties in bed!

I love lingerie!
vfpanties11

Postby damon35 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:41 pm

i think your story is great at least you have had fun with others dressed up. i have never been seen dressed up and i dress every night for 23 years since i was 12 i hhope one day i can have someone to share this with. i think i want a man to treat ne like a women and mqake love and have sex all day and night.but till then i will dream and read all about yalls fun :oops:
damon35

Next

Return to Your Stories