It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:20 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: A Step Back
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:25 am 

This morning I have sat and had breakfast and whilst eating it i thought ok today im gonna get dressed , but when talking to my wife she said go for it but you may have to run and hide if one of our sons friends turn up .
They come on a daily basis now and i have not told them yet as I'm not to sure I can fully trust them to keep my secret.so I said to my wife yes you are right , i said what i can do though is underdress this way noone can tell.
It sort of felt like I was taking a step back but a good one as i have lingirie that i have not worn since the beggining of my journey.
So i trot off upstairs to get ready and whilst putting on my garter belt and stockings i remembered the first time i ever wore them , it took me around 30-45 minutes to put them on lol
Every time I sat down they popped off and i had to keep going to the toilet to attach them again.
But it literally took me seconds this morning to do it .
I also put on a black lace cami top which i haven't worn for about a year now , it sort of feels weird having to underdress when i have came out to all of my family and close friends and they all know about me .
But its nice to be out of my dry spell again :)
Amber♡♡♡

Post subject: Re: A Step Back
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:11 am 

Amber, I'm happy you figured out a way to be confident and comfortable. Sometimes we have to adapt our dressing to a given situation, and you've done that. I hope you have a wonderful day wearing your lovely things!

Self-appointed spokesMAN for Soma
HUG Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:47 pm 

Underdressing is a nice “compromise” form of expression. I think most of us on the forum, like me, do it every day. Nancy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:09 am 

Yes Nancy i used to love underdressing myself , but since coming out to friends and family i haven't needed to anymore, until now that is but it did make a nice change and having my suspender belt and stockings on was a dream.♡♡♡