It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:11 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 499 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:28 am 
I forgot I had a doctors appointment, and I decided to go with what I was wearing!
At least I had on a white pair of bikini's from Haines. When I was asked to pull my pants down he glanced at them but did not say a thing! that really sucked........ scared to death! I'm sure he noticed but at least he was cool about it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:32 am 

Look on the bright side.
You wasn't wearing a really girly girl pantie.
You got your first doctor's appointment in panties out of the way and it was no big deal.
So don't worry.....be happy.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:12 pm 

I remember those days of worrying about what will they think but once you have confidence in yourself to just be yourself and to wear what makes you happy and comfortable it is so much easier and a whole lot less stressful .
I'm glad you had a positive experience and I hope the next time you don't even give it a second thought .
Have fun !
Tomara

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:52 pm 
i WISH i HAD THE GUTS TO DO IT.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:50 pm 
Wore some heather gray boyshorts to the doc and did not even have to think twice about it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:09 am 

Do you guys that wear to the dr's also wear to public type places, like the gym?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:37 am 
luv2binpanties wrote:
Do you guys that wear to the dr's also wear to public type places, like the gym?

I bought some Jockey for Her Seamfree Boyshorts in black, heather gray, and a denim heather for that specifc purpose. AT first I was very nervous - but unless a guy has a wife/girlfriend who has them and looks at them really closely then you should be fine. I wouldn't wander around the locker room in them but it was pretty easy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:09 am 
I used to worry or at least think about a scenario where I would wind up in a hospital emergency room wearing panties. I don't think it would be a problem and they would be more interested in getting them off of me than thinking about what kind of underwear I had on. They would be ER nurses who would not see me once I left to a recovery room or sent home. They would just bag them with the rest of my clothes.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:01 pm 

I swim at a local public pool. I wear whatever I'm wearing, which is usually very girly prints. I don't spend a lot of time changing my clothes, and I don't wander around the locker room in my panties; but no one seems to have noticed, and no one has said anything.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:14 pm 
I've gone to the doctor's office in panties but not the gym! I don't go to the gym but if I did I would be a little nervous about wearing panties!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 499 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next