It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:58 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:42 am 

I was been bold the other morning and decided to wear a skirt and blouse for my drive into work. I have to chance into a uniform when I get to work anyway. This is not the first time I have done this and the few people that see me that early have no problem with it. But I am getting of track. This is what I was wearing.
https://i.imgur.com/7Jrsslq.jpg?1
I also had a light jacket on as it was a little chilly. Any way, I decided to go to the convenience store. ( WAWA ) and get a cup of coffee. I had also been there a few times in a dress or skirt. Well when I went into the store I locked my keys in my car. I did nor realize this until I went back out to get in. Oh poop, well I have one of those "hide I key" things but it was dark and I needed a flash light to find it. I went back into the store to see if they sold a small pen light or something. I did not see any so I asked the young lady that had checked me out if they had any. NOPE. I told her about locking my key in my car and she suggested using my cell phones light. Good idea but it was also locked in my car. She took her phone out of her pocket, turned on the light and handed it to me! Just like that she is trusting me with her phone! Of course said I would bring it right back and out to the parking lot I went. It did not take me long to find the hide a key. It was harder to figure out how to get down on the ground in my skirt and remain "Lady like" if you know what I mean. Well key found I went back to the store one more time to return her phone. I thanked her again and told her she was my life saver. Went to my car and I was off to work.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:50 am 

Robin, It's nice to know there are still good people willing to help each other out there, I know I would have been very upset also. I guess you now have a favorite SA at your local WAWA. Crissy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:58 am 

Indeed there are and the harmony of us as society depends on it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:06 am 

For those who want to know what a WAWA is. They are an off shoot of the WAWA dairies in the Mid Atlantic states. They are now a full convenience store, selling everything from milk to gasoline.

And may the wind carry a voice
That tells you there is a friend
Wishing you well!

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:51 am 

Thank you Fran. Never seen a WAWA.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:08 pm 

Fran they are now invading central Florida, we have a bunch already open and under construction

Mandy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:01 pm 

maninlace wrote:
For those who want to know what a WAWA is. They are an off shoot of the WAWA dairies in the Mid Atlantic states. They are now a full convenience store, selling everything from milk to gasoline.

I actually prefer Royal Farms over WAWA, their fried chicken is to die for. Fran, do you know WAWA or did you look it up? Crissy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:15 pm 

Crissy wrote:
maninlace wrote:

I actually prefer Royal Farms over WAWA, their fried chicken is to die for. Fran, do you know WAWA or did you look it up? Crissy

Crissy I was born and raised in WAWA country. Pennsylvania to be exact.
Fran

And may the wind carry a voice
That tells you there is a friend
Wishing you well!

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:29 am 

maninlace wrote:
Crissy wrote:
maninlace wrote:

Crissy I was born and raised in WAWA country. Pennsylvania to be exact.
Fran

Oh well then, pardon me. Crissy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:34 am 

Wawa is a gas/convenience store that is one of the best in the industry. They have incredible customer service and a fantastic selection of made to order food items with delicious and affordable coffee to boot! Their starting wage is approximately $2 above the industry and they offer stock to employees after a certain length of service. They are a great outfit and expanding in store count rapidly.