It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:49 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:37 am 

Fran, You were one of the members I was thinking about when I was doing the post, you and many others here do what we can. Crissy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:40 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Cali wrote:
Nanciboy had a lesbian co-worker that wore men's underwear.

To expand a bit - she wore all men's clothing and told me she wore men's underwear (wife beaters on top).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:24 pm 

During the days of country-western linedancing where all of the ladies wore dance skirts, many liked to wear outrageous boxer shorts under their skirts so anyone watching would get a colorful surprise when their skirts inevitably flared out and up during spins. It was always amusing when a bunch of the girls would huddle together off the dance floor, pulling up each other's skirts to see what was being worn underneath. Spongebob, Taz,, and superhero boxers were popular at the time.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:45 pm 

tappanty wrote:
Crissy wrote:
tappanty wrote:
Women have been crossdressing for many years, society has accepted it a long time ago as well. Hopefully, it will be that way for men as well...someday.

We can only hope but us going out and about with wearing some degree of feminine things does help. When we sit in the salon with the ladies and get a mani or pedi with pretty color it also helps. Crissy

I agree, it does help!

It's better now than it's ever been..so a big thank you to all those men who are willing to go out there and break down the barriers.

Look at how acceptable it is these days for men to have their ears pierced. There was a time when having both pierced was considered odd. Now it's widespread.

Time does change styles.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:42 pm 

There are at least a couple firms that do more masculine underwear for women and genderqueer people , but why pay $40 a pair when you can just get the real thing? Still it is cool to encourage designers that are breaking the binary.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:37 am 

RobynD wrote:
There are at least a couple firms that do more masculine underwear for women and genderqueer people , but why pay $40 a pair when you can just get the real thing? Still it is cool to encourage designers that are breaking the binary.

Yes there are underwear made for women with a fly on them... and they do make men’s panties...but I agree that I don’t want to spend $40 for a pair because it’s “men’s “ I’d just as well stick with panties made for women. That’s what I want. My wife recently bought me some expensive underwear that are men’s and I do wear them from time to time but they do nothing for me in who I feel I am.