It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:52 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:07 am 

My wife's best friend came over the other day. I accidentally caught a glimpse of her waistband. It is guys gildan underwear that you can get from walmart.

This may explain why my wife is so accepting of me wearing panties. The two closest people in her life wear underwear of opposite genders.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:20 am 

Damn, you have me laughing with this one. I guess there has to be a few woman out there that want to wear exactly what we all never want to see again. Crissy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:03 am 

Crissy wrote:
Damn, you have me laughing with this one. I guess there has to be a few woman out there that want to wear exactly what we all never want to see again. Crissy

This reminds me I remember my sister in-law use to wear mens boxer briefs for shorts around the house.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:19 am 

Nanciboy had a lesbian co-worker that wore men's underwear.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:50 am 

One of the most beautiful girls I knew when I was in college was a popular girl who had done some modeling for me while I was in a photography class. Once I had developed the photos from a shoot earlier in the week, I went to her apartment to show her proofs. She came to the door with bedhair, and obviously hurting from a fun night out at the local watering hole. She was wearing a tank top (no bra) and men's boxer shorts. When we sat down on her couch to look at the proofs, the opening in the front of the boxers popped open exposing her well-manicured landing strip. A very indelible memory in my college days.

So, I'm a HUGE advocate of women wearing men's boxers!

FL-LL

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:33 pm 

When I was in high school I knew 3 girls that wore men's underwear one said they were comfortable (I don't know how) and the two others were andronogynous.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:23 am 

Women have been crossdressing for many years, society has accepted it a long time ago as well. Hopefully, it will be that way for men as well...someday.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:14 am 

tappanty wrote:
Women have been crossdressing for many years, society has accepted it a long time ago as well. Hopefully, it will be that way for men as well...someday.

We can only hope but us going out and about with wearing some degree of feminine things does help. When we sit in the salon with the ladies and get a mani or pedi with pretty color it also helps. Crissy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:12 am 

Crissy wrote:
tappanty wrote:

We can only hope but us going out and about with wearing some degree of feminine things does help. When we sit in the salon with the ladies and get a mani or pedi with pretty color it also helps. Crissy

I agree, it does help!

It's better now than it's ever been..so a big thank you to all those men who are willing to go out there and break down the barriers.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:06 am 

Crissy wrote:
tappanty wrote:

I try to do my part as I wear my skirts out and about in the public eye. Get my pedi's and a pretty pink color on my nails.

And may the wind carry a voice
That tells you there is a friend
Wishing you well!

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951