It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:35 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:09 am 

Well, earlier today I went shopping at the local Outlet Mall in the city. It was a little chilly before I started my adventure, so, under my jeans I put on a pair of suntan colored pantyhose, along with my red lace thong panty. Off I went.

While browsing one of the department stores, I noticed an item of great interest to me, on the bottom shelf in one of the aisles in the dry goods section. So, wanting to take a closer look, I bent over to see this item, and unknown to me, my shirt tail had come out of my jeans, only to reveal the waist band of my panty and pantyhose. While bent over, this younger man walked by and said "well, we have something in common". Much to my surprise, I asked him what he had said. And, he repeated himself, and walked on. Still not realizing what he had meant, when he got a little distance from me, he pulled up his pant leg, only to reveal that he was wearing hosiery also. A black pair with a pattern. He then said, "I am also wearing the other item you are wearing", and walked on.

I tried to find him to have a little chat with him, but I had no luck.

It is nice to know that there are others out there with the same interests.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:08 am 

Funny story. Too bad he disappeared

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:26 am 

This is amazing , shame you couldnt find him though.
I often see trans girls when out and about and woukd love to approach them and let them know how great they look and ask the odd question about wether they have had any trouble or people staring since coming out etc.
But i can never do it ,
A- because im to affraid they will tell me to go away.
B- i dont want to draw any unnecessary attention to them and upset them in that way.
Amber♡♡♡

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:50 pm 

I was at the Walmart a few days ago and saw a crossdresser in the pet food isle. I was wearing a dress myself she has leggings and a nice blouse. I said hi as I walked by and she said hi back. I walked to the isle I need to get to and then walked back past the pet food isle. She was still there and I was going going to compliment her look but she was on the phone. I did not want to intrude or make her uncomfortable so I went on my way.