It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:57 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Erin Joanna - Update
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:56 am 

maninlace wrote:
Erin Joanna wrote:
Cali wrote:
Boy Erin, that a lot of other people’s underwear rules you have to live by; Laura’s, her mother, your family, friends. It’s fascinating that so many people in your life have such an interest in what underwear you are wearing.

Those rules have meaning and I take them very seriously for my own sake and sanity.

But Erin WHAT are your rules? Do you have your own rules?

ManInLace, I agree with you! Erin, You hav to please yourself also. FlyingPinkPanties

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:01 am 

I wear Nylon Boxers Shorts with my own Immediate Family - My three older brothers and their family and nothing else.

I wear Panties everyday without my Immediate Family visits of which only happen once a week. So, I wear Nylon Boxers once a week for about 4 hours or less.

I can wear Camisoles and Nylon Half Slips to Laura Family underneath my Nice Men Shirts of varying degree and we all felt that Men should not be wearing Women Blouses at all.

My Mobility and Flexibility can't allow me to wear Stockings, Garter Belts, Pantyhose, and Tights anymore and having said that I wear Nylon Pant Liners over my Panties during the Fall and Winter Months. This happen during my work years and it's pretty complicated to explain.

These are the rules that go by.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:06 am 

FlyingPinkPanties - Thanks for your comments and I have to pace myself and live the boundaries and rules that was agreed upon to all parties.

It's wasn't an easy thing to do here and that's why we had to talk about it in great length.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:44 am 

Erin Joanna wrote:
rules that was agreed upon to all parties.

If you dont mind me asking , what are the rules erin , because you seem to be very stressed out when writing your posts , i dont know why but i get the feeling these arent your rules and they are mainly the rules set out by your wife.
I hope everything is ok and hope to still hear from you on here :)
Amber♡♡♡

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:39 pm 

Amber wrote:
Erin Joanna wrote:
rules that was agreed upon to all parties.

If you dont mind me asking , what are the rules erin , because you seem to be very stressed out when writing your posts , i dont know why but i get the feeling these arent your rules and they are mainly the rules set out by your wife.
I hope everything is ok and hope to still hear from you on here :)
Amber♡♡♡

Amber,

No Lingerie with my own Family. I need to keep it a secret from them.

Lingerie is acceptable with Laura's Family and in Private at home with her.

I'm little stressed of the nature of the questions being asked over and over again and that's getting on my nerves here. I'm trying my best to explain these things to all of you here and seems that none of you are understanding it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:27 pm 

Erin, I think it is a matter of us being concerned about you. My feeling is that you should stand up for yourself, put your foot down and tell Laura and her family you make your own rules about yourself. It's not like they dislike your feminine side but you just need to take control of it. Don't forget we are here for you. Crissy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:48 pm 

Yes i think people are just a little confused myself included
Because i read a post by you saying you are leaving us for good , then you are back the next day , then you say you are going to be part time and only log on on every few days but log on every day.
I am sorry i didnt mean to offend you , but since joining HWP you have always been there and i have loved reading your posts.
However everything over the last few weeks has been out of the ordinary, as crissy says we are always here for you ;)
I wish you and laura all of the best, and i hope you manage to work through this :)
Amber♡♡♡

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:59 am 

Rules Simplified - Chart that I made for all of youl

I spend about 60% of my time with Laura's and 40% of my time with my own and we like to keep it short and simple. Mainly our visits is at Restaurants and those visit are 2 hours or less and we go home afterwards. The only holidays that I spent with them is the day before Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and Easter. With Laura's we spend Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Palm Sunday. On the day before Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and Easter ... I wear Nylon Boxer Shorts only. I want to keep my Lingerie wearing a secret and that's our vows together to keep that way.

My family is very busy with lots of activities and we prefer visit together at Restaurants and I only have one close older brother and my oldest two we have no contact with me because of our political differences and all.

I'm more inclined with Laura's Family and she is a wonderful lady that wants to keep our Lingerie Secrets away from my family period.

Laura Family and Us made great inroads and Laura's Mom becoming more inclined and gentler with us and our problems with my own family and we do get together 2-3 times a year and I have to wear Boxer Shorts for those occasions.

I hope you will understand my problem.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:03 am 

Amber and Crissy,

I was getting frustrated and confused at that time and my emotions are running high at that time and I'm sorry about that. I had a fight with Laura's Mom and she finally understand my frustrations. I took it out here for the wrong reasons and I just feel that I was wearing dresses and skirts to please her and only her.

That's all over now and we are all in an agreement here.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:08 am 

I think part of the concern is that how much effort and emotion is put into this matter. Espicailly regarding your family. If you only see them for short periods of time, how does the subject of what underwear you have on come up. To me the concerns seems to be disproportionate to the reality. This site is about wearing what you want and not being forced into wearing some else.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next