It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:35 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Erin Joanna - Update
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:50 am 

My wife Laura and I felt that I should be wearing Men Satin Boxers during the day and only wear Panties at Night after dinner and/or at the privacy of our home. We we travel we decided that only plain Shadowline Nylon Panties should be worn for travel only. We'll pack three of them when we go.

I felt that my love for lingerie has been changed and I felt that it should be worn at night because I believe it's the right time to wear it. Right now, I got rid of all my Full Nylon Slips and I kept 2-3 Nylon Half Slips to be worn at my Mother-In-Law place when I wear a wool kilt - because wool itches me and that's fine with my Mother-In-Law family. All of those half slips are white.

I'm still wearing babydolls, nightgowns, pajamas, and forgo Women Blouses and everything else that a Woman wears on the outside. I felt that Men Silk Shirts are more appropriate to wear with my kilt and it's fine with my Mother-In-Law family. I don't wear stockings, garter belts, and pantyhose anymore because my mobility is very limited and now wear Nylon Pant Liners underneath my pants for warmth in the Fall/Winter Months only. My wife Laura doesn't wear Pantyhose anymore because of the runs in the nylons and she only wears stockings when she wears a dress/skirt.

I gave her my Garter Belts.

Out of 30 panties that I own, I still wear Microfiber Panties when I do workout and I have one of them on because I'm going to work out after posting this today.

I have 6 of them right now and they are brand new and getting new ones on an annual basis and they ship them to our home automatically so that we don't have to worry about it.

I only wear Microfiber, Nylon, and Satin Panties and I wear them at home with my wife alone.

I wear Shadowline Panties from Vermont Country Store and we get about 6 to 8 of them on an annual basis for me to wear and those are great for bedtime.

I will be logging on every 2-3 days and post when I can and nothing else - Back on Saturday.

Last edited by Erin Joanna on Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:14 am 

I hope that you steady this ship you are on.
It seems like recently something happened or you have been scared somehow to pull back everything to just at home with Laura.
I hope you feel safe where you live.
Cali

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:06 am 

Cali wrote:
I hope that you steady this ship you are on.
It seems like recently something happened or you have been scared somehow to pull back everything to just at home with Laura.
I hope you feel safe where you live.
Cali

We got under control and I felt that this is the way to go. I gone through a metamorphosis that I was going a million miles an hour and I need to realize my limitations and I had to go back to wear I was started and stayed there. I just need a reality check and Laura's family is accepting with love and understanding.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:49 am 

Well i wish you well on the ship you are sailing , and hope you have steady waters ahead .
Im sure your recent changes will be the best for the both of you.
As long as this makes you happy :)
Amber♡

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:03 pm 

Amber wrote:
Well i wish you well on the ship you are sailing , and hope you have steady waters ahead .
Im sure your recent changes will be the best for the both of you.
As long as this makes you happy :)
Amber♡

Thanks Amber ...

Post subject: Re: Erin Joanna - Update
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:39 pm 

Inventory

10 Vanity Fair Assorted Lace Nouveau Panties
6 White Shadowline Panties for Sleeping and Travel
8 Assorted Vintage Panties for Special Occasions
4 Nude Microfiber Panties for Working Out
8 Assorted Satin Full Brief Panties
36 Panties in All

4 Shadowline Nightgown Pastel Collection & Robes (8)
2 White Nylon Camisoles
1 Special Nightgown for Romantic Occasion and Matching Peignoir (2)
4 Babydolls
3 Satin Pajamas and Robes (6)
4 Women Nylon Pajamas & Robes (8)
1 Women Fancy Slipper
4 Shadowline Half Slips in White
3 Women Nylon Pant Liners for Fall and Winter
38 Items Altogether

Grand Total 74 Items of Interest

I forgot to add the two white Camisoles.

Last edited by Erin Joanna on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:49 pm 

I also have 4 White Men Nylon Boxers Shorts for Camping and worn to my Immediate (Not Laura's) Family to safeguard my preference for panties.

I have no need for Full Nylon Slips because my wife rather not me wearing dresses and skirts and felt it's not acceptable for her and that's bother her.

I can't wear stockings and garter belts because my body isn't limber anymore and have a hard time lifting it up and putting them on because of my injury at work and I was compensated for that. Right now my wife has my garter belts and I shave my legs on a weekly (on Fridays) basis for a smooth look on Saturdays. Pantyhose and Tights too. That's why I wear Pant Liners to keep my legs warm in the Fall and Winter.

I wear my Kilt and Half Slips every Sunday to see Laura's Family and it's so comfortable and I wear a Men Silk Shirt with it. I feel great and happy.

That's all I have to say about it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:09 am 

Boy Erin, that a lot of other people’s underwear rules you have to live by; Laura’s, her mother, your family, friends. It’s fascinating that so many people in your life have such an interest in what underwear you are wearing.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:22 am 

Cali wrote:
Boy Erin, that a lot of other people’s underwear rules you have to live by; Laura’s, her mother, your family, friends. It’s fascinating that so many people in your life have such an interest in what underwear you are wearing.

Those rules have meaning and I take them very seriously for my own sake and sanity.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:32 am 

Erin Joanna wrote:
Cali wrote:

Those rules have meaning and I take them very seriously for my own sake and sanity.

But Erin WHAT are your rules? Do you have your own rules?

And may the wind carry a voice
That tells you there is a friend
Wishing you well!

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next