It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:40 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:17 pm 

Do any of you hang around at home basically naked except for a pair of panties? Are you having fun? So far, I've only had one doorbell to answer and that was just a package delivery. One other visitor came about two minutes after I had slipped on some shorts to go out for an errand.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:24 pm 

When it's hot, I will run around my house (and backyard) in thongs or v-strings or bikini bottom.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:47 pm 

I always strip down and put on a nice pair of nylon panties. relax and just absorb that feeling I get and don't understand

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:54 pm 

My wife and I do this a lot in the Summertime and she always topless too. It's doesn't bother us one bit.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:27 pm 

My wife and I are either in panties and a tee shirt or naked. We walk our cat with a leash twice a day when we are nude. We are in the pool nude every evening after dinner. I keep a robe near the front door and put it on if the doorbell rings. One time I was expecting a package and the doorbell rang and I took a chance to open the door and retrieve the package. I almost got caught naked by some church ladies. For some reason I was holding a tee shirt and was able to cover up in time. I held it over me with one hand and accepted their pamphlet with the other. We all giggled and they left.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:17 am 

We are usually nude at home. When we come in from errands,my wife will usually strip down but most times I will leave my panities on for a while to enjoy the feeling longer. Like others, I usually have a pair of shorts handy to slip on. All of our friends know we are nudist and to give us a minute to dress...LOL

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:34 am 

I cant do this as we always have someone in the house :(
I do however wear my camisole set around the house as i wear them for bed.
Amber♡♡♡

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:44 pm 

Sometimes, but not too often. Other times I will wear a chemise around the house. I encourage my wife to wear lounge wear, but most of the time is is sweats for her...boring.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:35 pm 

I wish I could walk around the house in panties and a T shirt to many other family members in the house. I do walk from the bedroom to the kitchen in the morning before anyone is up to turn the coffee on but other than that, that is all.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:02 am 

I got home a few hours ago after a hot steamy morning of golf. Got home hopped in the shower and slid on a baby pink cami and pantie set, so for the past cpl hrs been snuggling w/a pillow on the couch. Feels so good being a little sissy.

Mandy