It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:29 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Suspender belts.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:45 am 

I went shopping for a pair of stretch jeans some time ago while wearing a white garter belt & white lace (love lace)stockings & a black silk camisole top under my shirt.
The dressing room door was one of those half sized ones that leave the head & legs visible
Anyone looking under the door of the dressing room would have seen 2 stockinged feet & 10 bright red toenails.
It was a gorgeous/sexy/sensuous feeling slipping into those jeans.

:)

Harmony
:)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:38 pm 

It would have looked like 2 different people , femenine legs on the bottom and male body on the top :)
I tried on a couple of tshirts in a changing room like this , except i had a bra on and when i took my tshirt off my shoulders were higher than the door so the whole shop could see my bra straps lol
Amber♡♡♡

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:15 pm 

Geraldine wrote:
I adore suspender belts ( garter belts) and have quite a few. I also love girdles and foundationwear, mainly Playtex, Triumph and Berlei. I love the tightness and restriction and of course the tug of the suspenders on my stockings. Do others like this sensation too or have other likes? Xxx Geraldine

I want to try this. I think it would feel wonderful. I have not had much luck finding a garter belt to fit a 38-40. I have not looked real hard but now the idea is in my head. I am going to the mall today, I hope, so I will look to see what I can find.

Robin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:45 am 

Depends on how "larger". Hips and Curves (go to their website) has a great 6-strap garter belt (I always prefer 6 straps for greater support) that goes up to a 42" waist. Whatever you buy, make sure you have metal garters...not plastic.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:26 am 

Robinspanties wrote:
Geraldine wrote:
I adore suspender belts ( garter belts) and have quite a few. I also love girdles and foundationwear, mainly Playtex, Triumph and Berlei. I love the tightness and restriction and of course the tug of the suspenders on my stockings. Do others like this sensation too or have other likes? Xxx Geraldine

I want to try this. I think it would feel wonderful. I have not had much luck finding a garter belt to fit a 38-40. I have not looked real hard but now the idea is in my head. I am going to the mall today, I hope, so I will look to see what I can find.

Robin

If you don't find anything in a store, check Amazon...their prices are pretty low, and if you find something that has lots of reviews, you can get an idea of how true-to-size the item is.

If not Amazon, check Bare Necessities. They sometimes have some pretty good prices on their clearance items, which does often include garter belts and stockings.

FL-LL

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:10 am 

satin4life wrote:
Any suggestions on a belt for the 'larger' figure??

I am enjoying the Curvy Kate Tease Suspender Boyshort panty. XXL fits 44" waist and 48" hips, and they are suspenders and panty all in one, with lots of gorgeous lace. Fantastic.
https://www.herroom.com/curvy-kate-sg20 ... anty.shtml

The little dog laughed to see such fun,
So the cat did a little bit more.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:41 am 

I love garter belts and real stockings. Not the stick-up kind with the gummy silicone strip. However, I got rid of mine in a purge several years ago and I have regretted it ever since. I have not been able to find a brick and mortar store that sells a nice white plus size garter belt and a store that sells nude gartered stockings. When I do, you can bet I will be making a purchase

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:25 am 

Another good reason to never purge. Crissy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:14 am 

Try men's nylon stockings. They are available in larger sizes for men. There are at least four web sites that sell a wide variety of them. The panty hose have a front panel rather than a seam in the middle. Some come with a fly. Dick's Sporting Goods sell male garter belts which are made for hockey players.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:54 am 

Some eBay sellers still have the vasarette one piece garter stockings which I love. Also the traditional garter belt and stocking sets. I prefer all lace belts but have a white satin w/lace frills coming today- can’t wait!!

I’ve also frequented K&B Hosiery website, affordable site. But haven’t visited it for a while now.