It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:10 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Suspender belts.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:46 pm 

I adore suspender belts ( garter belts) and have quite a few. I also love girdles and foundationwear, mainly Playtex, Triumph and Berlei. I love the tightness and restriction and of course the tug of the suspenders on my stockings. Do others like this sensation too or have other likes? Xxx Geraldine

Post subject: Re: Suspender belts.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:37 pm 

Hi geraldine i love to wear my suspender belts , i just love the feel of them and they make you feels so feminine and sexy.
I have just bought some shapewear also which gives me the best booty and hips , i love to wear these too
Amber♡

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:31 am 

Geraldine wrote:
I adore suspender belts ( garter belts) and have quite a few. I also love girdles and foundationwear, mainly Playtex, Triumph and Berlei. I love the tightness and restriction and of course the tug of the suspenders on my stockings. Do others like this sensation too or have other likes? Xxx Geraldine

Geraldine, I do too ... that's why I don't care for Pantyhose because of the runs that occur putting them on an occasional basis and that why I love stocking and suspender (garter) belts for that reasons.

I have several of those in black and white.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:28 pm 

I also love garter belts, girdles and stockings! I love collecting them. Rago is my choice. I love wearing them. Stockings feel so wonderful as they caress your legs. I love the feel of the garter snaps tugging on them. I agree girdles do help you feel shapely. But garter belts are more practical for daily wear. However, I love them both.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:45 pm 

I also love suspender belts as I like really smooth stockings. Also wearing control panties really do hold you in place and can feel very sensual.

I always feel good with them under a nice dress.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:58 pm 

I keep losing my garter belts....not sure how, but enjoy wearing them. I like to call them "garter" I think it gives them a naught flavor. I also have a red corset (see profile) that I just love to wear, gives me that shape I'm looking for.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:42 am 

DanSexyLinerie wrote:
I keep losing my garter belts....not sure how, but enjoy wearing them. I like to call them "garter" I think it gives them a naught flavor. I also have a red corset (see profile) that I just love to wear, gives me that shape I'm looking for.

Dan, You have some splaining to do. Crissy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:07 am 

I just love everything about suspender/garter belts. Love seeing them hanging on the hangers in the store, touching them, buying them and, of course, wearing them. I, too, love the feeling of them tugging at my stockings and love the feel of the straps against my thigh. I will, even, wear them to sleep because they make me feel so good.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:01 pm 

I prefer garter belts and stockings over pantyhose, as ph simply feels too confining for me. I also love the feel of the garters gently tugging on the tops of the stockings- it just feels so .... oooooooohhh!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:04 pm 

due to medical reasons, I have to wear compression stockings. The ones that seem to work the best are quite thick and I prefer thigh highs . I found some that were the right size but the top silicone band doesn't work as well as I need so the wife says I should get a garter belt. Sounds like permission to me! made my day.

I have been using It Stays adhesive and it works good most of the time. The ticker stockings get too warm and I tried some more sheer ones. They were cooler but not as much compression, and a bit more fragile. Hard to find larger sizes in a sheer stocking.

Any suggestions on a belt for the 'larger' figure??