It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:55 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Shopping
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:22 pm 

Today we went shopping for pants. We went to the mens department and I tried several. My wife hated the way they looked on me. So off to the women's department. We found a pair of jeans that looked right. However, my wife felt I couldn't try them on, she rarely tries clothes she buys, because of the women's dressing area being - well, for women.
Anyway, got the pants home and loved them.
So if I were by myself I would have asked a sales associate if I could try them on and not thought a lick about it.
For people who shop for your girl stuff with your wife, girlfriend, or SO, do you have similar stories?
She loves my "quirk" as she calls it and I can basically wear anything I want, loves my shaved legs, me in short shorts etc. But she seems to draw the line at the changing room.
Let me know if you have had a similar experience?
Also looking to buy a more fancy booty looking jean. Any suggestions? I'm a size 6 - 10 depending on brand, most are 6 or 8. 32x30.

Post subject: Re: Shopping
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:27 pm 

Everyone's ideas of boundaries are different. As to why the changing room represents any additional stress for an SO vs some other, it is hard to say. I'd ask her.

I think sometimes people develop the idea that there is something legal or illegal about changing room use. There isn't in almost every case. Just like bathrooms, the signs are there for directing people but there is no legal teeth in it. The individual business or venue may have policy that controls this further, but thats it.

We've all heard stories of people doing bad things in locker rooms, rest rooms or changing rooms, but in reality the amount of incidents of this are almost none. I think perhaps concerns over changing room use could come from that.