It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:44 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Baby pant embarassment
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:23 am 

Hi, thanks for all your replies to my first article. What I am about to reveal has been a secret for around 56years, and, possibly the most embarrassing moment of my life. When I was about 12years old I went with my parents to visit my uncle who lived 70 miles away which we thought was a long way in those days (a trip down to the shops in the U.S.) I don't remember a great deal about this trip other than what I am about to tell. I had the bedroom of my cousin, she was away at boarding school. As I lay in bed I thought I would have a nosey around looking through some draws. In the bottom of a chest I found two pairs of plastic baby pants, saved presumably as a memento of her baby days. I tried on the larger pair which were a tight fit but they felt fantastic. I got back into bed and lay there in ecstasy until I eventually fell asleep. I awoke a few hours later in a right sweat, and, so I threw back the covers and went back to sleep. The next thing I know its morning, my uncle is stood looking down at me with a cup of tea in his hand. What on earth are you doing was probably what he was shouting, and, then he stormed out of the room. Next there were raised voices between my dad and my uncle, I could imagine my uncle suggesting I should be thrashed. Nothing happened. Unfortunately my dad had nothing to do with his brother after that episode. I remember nothing more of this visit, I think I blanked it out