It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:26 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:45 am 

Love the feelings of sliding them on and enjoying it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:48 pm 

I got seven new pair of panties today in the mail, they messed up and sent me a thong I will send that one back.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:01 am 

Oh it another high panty day my new cheekini are cool. They are seamless and feel wonderful, you just got to love your panties. Sara

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:33 pm 

I keep all my panties in one drawer stacked up one by one. Each laundry day I add my clean ones to the bottom of the pile, and each evening I take the top pair out and lay them up for the morning. This is the way I pick out my daily panties, unless it's a gym day, and then I must wear a thong.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:31 am 

Well I got 5 new pairs of panties yesterday I love these new spandex cheekini I am getting. They hug and hold everything perfect and feel nice. Sara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:02 pm 

pantymanvs01 wrote:
I keep all my panties in one drawer stacked up one by one. Each laundry day I add my clean ones to the bottom of the pile, and each evening I take the top pair out and lay them up for the morning. This is the way I pick out my daily panties, unless it's a gym day, and then I must wear a thong.

Oh! My!
I do the same thing, I put the clean ones on the bottom. I like rotating.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:16 pm 

nylontricot903 wrote:
pantymanvs01 wrote:

Oh! My!
I do the same thing, I put the clean ones on the bottom. I like rotating.

That's the way I do it also.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:24 pm 

I don't believe it. I found them. Well as close as I have ever seen. I went to go get my hair cut and I was early so I went to the
Roses store in the same shopping center. As I walked around the women's clothing section I found a large bin filled with panties. The site said "Clearance $1.00 each" so I started to fumbling through them. Then I found them,
https://imgur.com/rxL0rAC
These are the closest I have ever found to the first pair of panties I ever tried on.
I rummaged through the panties and found two more in my size. One in pink and the other rose. I took them to the resister and paid my $3 plus tax. DAM, I still need to go get my hair cut. I almost forgot.
I could not wait to get home and try them on. The white first. The same feeling came over me as I slid them up my legs and over my butt. O MY what a feeling. I put my pants back on and the feeling of the panties sliding over my butt with every step was just the same as it was all those years ago. I kept them on for the rest of the day. I put the pink ones on to sleep in that night. It did take me some time to fall a sleep but I did sleep good.

I may be replacing a lot of my panties soon. I have spent a lot of money on all kinds of panties and the best ones come from the $1 clearance bin.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:48 pm 

Robin, What a great deal for sure! I have a local Roses and plan on checking it out soon. Crissy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:34 pm 

Robin,
Those look like Vanity Fair #13060's. They are available, if so, on HerRoom or JCPenney has them also. Check the tag

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next