It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:36 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:54 am 

Every morning I pick out my panties for the day I open my main panty drawer. They are all neet and folded so I can see every pair. I try to make up my mind what color, they all are VS high leg briefs. There are so many and I just want more, I pick pink today, I wore pink yesterday too, oh well I love pink and I love my panties. I cant wait to buy more. Sara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:06 am 

Picking out what panties to wear is one of the simple pleasures of life. I admit my panty drawer needs to be taken apart and organized again. Just thinking about panties makes me smile :) Crissy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:19 am 

They make me smile too Crissy, sometimes it helps to pick out a pair when I can match the wife.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:26 am 

I usually get out the next panties to be worn tomorrow the night before and I have a habit of getting my clothes sorted out also the night before. So, when I get up ... I take off my pajamas/nightgown and put on my clothes for today and both Laura and I been doing it for a very long time.

It is easier for us to decide the panties that needs to be worn the next day and helps to decide what clothes to wear too ... so it's a win win for the both of us.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:58 am 

Few things beat picking out a pair of fresh panties for the day then slipping into them!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:05 am 

When I wake up every morning the first thing I think about is what color panty I want to wear. I them go over to my drawer and pick out that color. I keep most of my bras in my closet. I always try to wear matching bra and panty. It is great to start my day off right.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:54 am 

Oh the joy of picking out your panties. Sometimes the night before, I will contemplate the panties I might wear the next day. I have tried to put some reasoning to my selections. During the week, I will try to match my shirt. I might think hey blue shirt for tomorrow and then those nice blue Comfort Revolution briefs. On Saturday, I will grab a pair of cotton Jockey hicuts. Not my favorite, but I figure those are geared to chores, etc, so I wear them to work around the house and garage. Then of course keeping with the line of reasoning here, Sunday is your fancy pants day. I try to put on an extra fancy pair with maybe lace or frills. You know your "wear to church clothes" whether you go or not.

So I have tried to decide which is better. Buying panties, anticipating and selecting them, or wearing them. Hmmmmm, I can't decide. Oh I might put washing them and hanging them on a line to dry in there as well.

Traci

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:12 am 

I wish I had more time in the mornings to pick and choose which pair of knickers I want to wear. I have so many to choose from, yet so little time in which to choose.

One thing I hate more than having to rush choosing my knickers for the day, is getting up, knowing which ones I want to wear, then remembering that I already wore them, and staring longingly at them on the laundry pile.

Knickers! Oh, beautiful, comfortable, adorable knickers!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:05 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

A Bit O' Lace wrote:
One thing I hate more than having to rush choosing my knickers for the day, is getting up, knowing which ones I want to wear, then remembering that I already wore them, and staring longingly at them on the laundry pile.

Time to buy some duplicate pairs ;-)
Caution: may be habit forming and/or hard on the budget.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:00 am 

Nanciboy wrote:
A Bit O' Lace wrote:

Time to buy some duplicate pairs ;-)
Caution: may be habit forming and/or hard on the budget.

Hahaha! It's so very tempting to do this, sometimes, though I've only bought duplicate pairs for one style of knickers, so far - these beauties:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Camille-Womens-Ladies-Floral-Shorts/dp/B00B1F3SNY/ref=pd_sim_193_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=41iVOp5jexL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL200_SR160%2C200_&refRID=1Z4CVD3X0K74QHR9CRBY
As it happens, I'm actually wearing a pair of these right now! I could wax lyrical about these knickers, they are SO COMFORTABLE, and I think they're damn pretty, too! I also have duplicates in the lilac colour.

Other than those, though, I don't really like to get duplicate pairs. I mean, why have several knickers in the same style, when you can instead have one each of many different styles to choose from? Variety, as they say, is the spice of life. And, oddly enough, I feel like having multiple pairs of knickers sort of devalues them, like, it doesn't feel as special as when you're wearing something you only have one of.

Knickers! Oh, beautiful, comfortable, adorable knickers!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next