It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:27 pm 

Years ago--oops! I mean decades ago when I was 18, I was dating a girl named Bev. She was 17 at the time. Her family had a lake cabin about a 2 hour drive from here. That July her family was to take a 2 week vacation up at their lake place. I of course pleaded with her not to go. She pleaded with her parents, result being that they said I could come up there on Saturdays, but only as a "day trip". I did that one Saturday. I and her whole family had fun together fishing and water skiing all day long. I was to have supper with them then head home. We had a bad storm during supper, it felled a large tree across their driveway, trapping my car as well as their family car. The cars weren't harmed, the driveway was just blocked, and so I had to spend the night there. Of course I hadn't counted on that, so I didn't have anything of my own to sleep in. Bev of course "lent" me a baby doll PJ set of hers. There was nothing unusual about that, as we often traded panties back and forth (I had been wearing panties since I was 5). The PJ's were baby blue with cream colored lace around the leg openings of the tanga style panties (bottoms). Also the same lace around the edge of the bodice (top). When I got in bed, that lace started "teasing" me. That lace would not sleep and neither would I! All night long it teased me, pure heaven! The next morning a neighbor came by with his tractor and dragged the tree off the driveway so I could go home. When I left I told Bev that I would launder the PJ's and get them back to her next Saturday. She said: "No, you keep them, you broke them in, now they're yours, they fit you perfect". That was the first time I ever wore "fem" PJ's, and since then I've been wearing them every night.
So why am I telling you this when it happened so long ago? Because yesterday I was shopping at a local vintage clothing place and came across a baby doll set just like the ones of Bev's that I had slept in those many years ago. At least they were the same as best I can remember. So of course I had to have them. I plan on sleeping in them tonight.

sweet dreams!
"Linda"