this fourm changed my little brothers life. thank you all

Come share your stories!

this fourm changed my little brothers life. thank you all

Postby laura » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:39 pm

Hi my name is laura and i am a female but i wanted to share my store with you all, i am 21 years old and still live at home and one summer i noticed my panties had been gone missing, i didnt think much about, you know stuff gets lost here and there, but just about a mounth ago my 15 year old brother approched me very nervous, timmid, and embearesd and he confessed to me he had been stealing and wearing my panties, i first i was confuessed. I didnt even know men could get into womens panties, but he began to explain to me that after his first pair of panties he ever sliped on (well first time he put on MY panties! haahaha) he said he fell in love,"i can never go but to those rags that moms buys me, the boxers!" he said in discust. and I understood, i mean i love lingere, like the world of underwear is crul to men, anyways my little bro told me the reason he stoll my undies is because he was to emberased to go into the store and just pick out panties and buy them with out any care. so i told him i will take him pantie shoping and he will just act like hes along for the ride and discretly hint to me the panties he wanted, i have to say the kid has a great taste and an eye for the funnest pretiest panties. i have myself a knew shoping partner and he voued the next time we go hes just come right out with and live out loud and just the panties off the wall and pay for them himself, he even offered to buy me some lingere to make up for the once he you know, lets just say a brother and sister privates should never been in the same fabrics, lol anyways the reason i share this with you is because he expressed to me this fourm is what gave him the courage to finnaly musk up the courage to tell me his little secret, he isnt aloud on the fourm anymore because he is underage but he is ok because he got what he wanted... the courage to except himself, and i told him if you are panty then that makes me even prouder to be your big sis. i love the idea of this fourm and i shared this story with hope. well thats all thanks for reading and thank you for my knew SHOPING PARTNER, we dont have many things we share in commen but panties has brought us closer,
laura

Re: this fourm changed my little brothers life. thank you all

Postby panty luver » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:50 pm

i was in a very similiar sittuation as your little brother but i have only just started to learn to accept my self as being a pantie guy
panty luver

Postby Tomara » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:36 am

Hi Laura,
Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing your story with us.
I am happy that your brother found the courage to accept himself and admit his love of wearing panties with you , I can tell you from experience that your acceptance and support of him will give him a huge boost of self confidence and self esteem.
Unfortunately I didn't have that luxury when I was younger and my mom caught me wearing my older sisters bra for the first time she ridiculed and embarrassed me to try to shame me into not doing it any more , well needless to say that didn't work and after years of struggling with guilt I too accepted that my cross-dressing is a positive part of who I am and not something to be as shammed of.
I am happy to hear that this forum helped you little brother to better understand himself and hope that he rejoins us when he is a little older.
I'm sure that your story will help other members who have doubts about themselves to take a second look at better understanding who they are.
Please keep your love and support for your brother alive and enjoy your pantie shopping together.
Thanks again,
Tomara
Tomara

Postby Firefly7 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:24 pm

Congrats :)

I bet your brother feels 1000 times better!
Firefly7

Postby oiltasters » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Thanks for being such an understanding and supportive sister!
Kisses!
-SissyJoan-
Kisses!
-SissyJoan-

"Gurls just wanna have fun . . . ."
oiltasters

Postby vfpanties11 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Thanks for being such an understanding and supportive sister!
Kisses!
-SissyJoan-

oiltasters ... kudos for you.
I couldn't agree more .... Laura nice going ...
vfpanties11

Postby ILoveLingerie » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:46 am

Your a great big sister! Kudos to you!
My favorite lingerie brands: Passionata & Triumph International
ILoveLingerie
Panty Vigilante
Panty Vigilante

Postby whitepanty » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:15 pm

This was a great story. I wish my sisters were as kind and understanding as you are!
whitepanty

Postby bralover101 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Thanks for sharing your story my sister was one of the first few people i told about my lingerie wearing and she accepted it i bet your little brother feels so better seeing as you have accepted it.
bralover101

Postby Panties 4 Christine » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:25 pm

You are a wonderful big sister Laura,I only have brothers but if I had a sister I'd hope she'd be as understanding and supportive as you are to your little brother, a BIG thumbs up to you! :D
Panties 4 Christine

Next

Return to Your Stories