It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:52 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: Talking to Civilians
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:31 pm 

Same here. Normally the only male clothing I have on are my pants. I still like and need REAL pockets. No longer wear men's shoes.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:01 pm 

I held ooen the door at the bank for the woman that was following out the building. When we got otherside she told me "I like you clogs. My friend and I have seen you before somewhere else and was amazed that you just seem to walk like nothing is different. Hope you got another pair when those wear out."
We ended up talking for about 5 minutes about heels, what size I wear, etc.

Just another day in my life.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:27 pm 

I meet my friend at a boat ramp entrance for a kayak paddle around a lake where the park ranger had to inspect the kayaks for clam larvae. Loaded my equipment into his SUV and then parked outside in the "free" spots. Walked back barefoot and drove to the ramp, unloaded the kayaks. Then my friend drove his SUV to the "free" spots and walked back down. When he past the Ranger she told him "I really liked your friends heels". I had on my Steve Madden mules.

Just another day.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:54 pm 

Cali, What's with inspecting the kayaks for clam larvae? I think you should have gone back and checked out the park ranger. Hey, you never know. Crissy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:21 pm 

Quagga and Zebra Mussel. All vessels in all lakes and river gets inspected. They even inspect SUP.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:22 am 

Last week I was at my bank doing some business with a bank assistant when another assistant came off break and went to her desk. From her desk she said "hello".
I said "I see you still have those stilettos on."
She said "I see you still have your heels on."
We both laughed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:36 pm 

Tonight we had a friend stop over for dinner, he is dog sitting for another friend. He left his razor at home so my wife gave him a new pink razor she has for her legs. When I saw this I asked if he was going to shave his legs. My wife cut in and said no he was not but then said to me, there's nothing wrong with a little pink, is there Mr Chris? I smiled and said no, not at all. Crissy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:32 am 

Crissy wrote:
Tonight we had a friend stop over for dinner, he is dog sitting for another friend. He left his razor at home so my wife gave him a new pink razor she has for her legs. When I saw this I asked if he was going to shave his legs. My wife cut in and said no he was not but then said to me, there's nothing wrong with a little pink, is there Mr Chris? I smiled and said no, not at all. Crissy

Love it!!! Nothing at all!! ❤

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:11 am 

Yesterday my department at work was having a meeting and I was sitting next to a female coworker and she saw my nail polish (which was clear however you could see it sparkle) she said in front of everyone I love that you have nail polish. I said quietly you should see my toes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:09 pm 

Wandalovespanties wrote:
Yesterday my department at work was having a meeting and I was sitting next to a female coworker and she saw my nail polish (which was clear however you could see it sparkle) she said in front of everyone I love that you have nail polish. I said quietly you should see my toes.

Wanda, I know that had to make you smile for sure. BTW, what color were your toes? Crissy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next