It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:51 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Talking to Civilians
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:31 pm 

It's fun to drop little panty gems into a conversation. I was near a lady I know at a gathering and some of her shoulder straps (top, camisole, and bra I guess) were twisted in the back. "I'm compulsive about such things," I said. "May I untwist your straps for you?"

She smiled and accepted the offer. "It wouldn't even occur to most men to offer to help in that way."

I said, "It's hard to reach your own back enough to do it yourself. I'm sure you would do the same for me."

Post subject: Re: Talking to Civilians
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:39 am 

What a nice experience. I agree that it is fun to have a slightly ambiguous conversation about women's clothing. I picked up a pair of jeans my wife had sent in for alteration yesterday. The SAs clearly thought they were for me. All three of them were very nice. When one of them handed me the bag with the jeans in it she looked me in the eye and said "I hope they are perfect". I just smiled and said "Thank you".

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:04 am 

Every innocent social interaction that presents an opportunity to help diversity, i try and grasp. Although, i do not like to be perceived as having a one track mind about such things.

One of my business contacts recently used the " get your panties in bunch " phrase about a 3rd party, to which i replied " in my case, at least that would be an accurate reaction ". He laughed.

On a related matter, i try ands be careful with semi-friends and others that want to go out etc, to tell them to the effect " you have to be ok with hanging with a crossdresser". Almost all the responses are positive.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:10 am 

Funny, I carry a shoulder bag. I believe they are called a "messinger bag" so I won't have to sit on a wallet full of credit cards, licenses, pictures, and pockets full of keys, knife, comb, water bottle, etc. A lady in a store asked me sarcastically teasing, if that was my purse. I told her yes and it goes with my panties. She choked and sputtered, and then shut up and left.

I have seen more men with shoulder bags lately. I am sure those are the ones with the higher I.Q.s It's fun being me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:39 am 

HNP - I also carry a bag daily. People ask me all the time (even when i carry the unisex versions) is that your purse? Yep it sure is.

Last edited by RobynD on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:35 pm 

I recently bought a few pairs of panties at a Kohl's clearance sale. When I dropped them on the cashier's counter, she gave me a big smile and said, "I hope they fit!" I smiled back and said, "I'm sure they'll fit one of us." She looked shocked for a moment, then smiled again. I had no intention of making that response...I'm 74 years old and VERY deep in the closet! It just popped out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:47 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

pantiboirobbie wrote:
HNP - I also carry a bad daily. People ask me all the time (even when i carry the unisex versions) is that your purse? Yep it sure is.

That's funny, I carry a bag of some kind every day - Monday to Thursday a leather bag with longish loop handles that could be men's or woman's and Friday and weekends a cloth over-the-shoulder or cross body bag. I've never been asked if that is my purse. Believe me, it isn't my physical presence that is stopping comments. ;-)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:17 pm 

A month or so ago at work a new coworker of mine was griping to me how another coworker who had been around for a little longer was just not leaving her alone and letting her learn the job. She was talking about how she liked that I just let her work only helping when needed instead of hovering and said something along the lines of "We are adults, we can put our big girl panties on ourselves." I had to smirk a little and just responded with a curt "Yep."

24/7 Panties: 10/21/14
Bras: 10/15/16

Panties: 258
Bras: 19

Newest:
256: Mad Love Pink No Show High-waist Thong
257: Vibrant Red Bow-back Cheeky
258: Ballet Pink Vanity Fair My Favorite Pants Illumination Hi-Cut Brief

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:28 am 

I distinctly remember a character called Indiana Jones who also carried a shoulder bag...and no one made fun of him :-D :-D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:21 pm 

I smoke a pipe. Unless it's a corn cob pipe, I try to designate each pipe to a certain blend. In other words,the pipe that I smoke Creme Brulee favored tobacco in won't smoke English blends. So if I smoke English, non-latikia English, and aromatic. I might wind up carrying 3 or 4 pipes. Some people actually store them in a messenger bag (purse) pounch. Sorry it took me so long to "Land the Plane." I personally don't carry a bag because I only have 2 pipes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next