It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:15 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:36 pm 

I decided not to have a bra fitting today. Because I would feel obligated to spend more money than I was comfortable spending today. So, I decided to at least go and buy a slip (style #10103) and a sleep bra. So to begin the adventure I wanted to go full woman underneath. I wore a Warner's brief with a maxi pad. I put on my Assets by Spanx. and a Bali bra. I wore all this under a T- shirt Jeans and my nice pair of cowboy boots. I also wore a fleece jacket that way no one could see my bra. When I first walked in the store I was confident. However, upon arrival, I saw a mother, daughter, and her husband. They were in the section where the slip and bra were so. I went to the men's restrooms and "Stalled" for a few minutes hoping they would go away. after a few minutes I walked out and they were walking away. I looked for my slip as a cowered behind the racks of shape wear and panties. I found my slip but the bra was in XL, L, and M there wasn't any form of band size. So, after a few customers left the checkout counter I approached an SA and asked what was the band size for the Medium. She wasn't sure so she asked another SA and said, "What is her bra size?" I said "32 B." she said, "Well the large definitely won't fit. If you take the bra home and let her try it and it doesn't fit just bring it back." After I left, I had to go to Walmart Lowes, and my local Pipe and Cigar shop to find some sort of container to put my clay pipe in. Yes, I said clay very fragile. I walked around like this in Walmart and Lowes, but I took the bra off before I went in to the Pipe shop. So, there it is, my adventure walking around as full woman underneath.