It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:51 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: Shoe addiction
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:57 am 

Quote:
I don't have a shoe addiction at all ... Thanks Goodness! -- Erin Joanna

Erin you are lucky in some sense since male shoes are so limited,like so much of men's fashion, it easy to own only 8 pairs of shoes.
I have switched over to wearing only women's shoes, 2+ years.
My feet don't fit into men's shoes, so to get my feet into men's shoes I had to buy over sized shoes with little support which lead to great deal of ankle problems and many operations. But in 2009 I found out many women's shoes fit me perfectly, I am a normal women's size 10 so shopping for shoes is really easy and they are available, everywhere. Then I found that a heel stabilizes my ankle and reduces my over all body pain. My shoe addiction was born. There are so many different booties and boots and the colors and styles.......oh it is addicting. Then wedges and stilettos and .......

Now I have over 8 pairs of booties along that I try to match my outfit, then boots and wedges and block heel shoes (CFM's), stilettos; close to 40 pairs. And unlike men's shoes, styles and shoes are coming and going all the time. If you see a shoe you like and it fits you almost have to buy it because it may not be there ever again. I can truly understand a woman that likes to go shoe shopping all the time, because that's me.

But Erin, here's where you are unlucky, you will never experience shopping for shoes as a woman (and I don't mean dressed as a woman) and it is so different than how a man shops for shoes. Shopping for shoes as a woman does is such an intoxicating experience. I can spend hours going to different shoe stores just trying on shoes.
A member's wife recently asked me asked me if I feel "empowered" when I wear heels. I thought for a moment and said "yes"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:23 pm 

This goes with several trends. I few weeks ago I saw these boots and tried them. They fit amazingly...but they were really expensive. But they BURNED in my mind and I went back yesterday a got them. Real leather oh so comfy.
Then today I found myself in Macy's trying on more shoes (heels). And unfortunately I also found some gorgeous boots that fit. But I wait for those to have a better price (maybe in a month).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:59 pm 

I have some large sized womens shoes, all from Payless. Nothing I could ever wear outside my home. Kind of on the cheap and trashy side. I have large feet and can barely find women's shoes that fit.

I have look longingly at the sport shoe choices that women have for one. I would love to have some with orange, magenta, or lime green accents, etc. The men's sport shoes are all yuck in my opinion. Good leather dress shoes in womens that would fit me are way too expensive, so I let it pass.

I just have to indulge in things I can wear from that side of the aisle. On a different thread I posted about womens jeans. I am in love with the feel of these garments now, especially with a silky pair of panties on underneath.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:28 pm 

I love boots and booties. Each one has been worn to work multiple times.

And I have two more on the way.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:53 am 

Cali, Nice collection! Many more then most of our wives or SO's have. If we could animate them they could be seen marching back to the closet. Crissy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:06 pm 

More of my work shoes.
And I got a new bootie today.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:10 pm 

Cali, These all look nice but unsafe to wear. I think I would be wearing any one of them about two minutes before my wife was driving me to the hospital. First cause I fell and tore up my ankle and second cause she was hitting me with one for even attempting to walk in such a dangerous shoe. Crissy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:31 am 

Crissy, they are all easy to walk in. That what blows women's mind, I walk in these as if I had running shoes on. I guess some of us were born to wear heels and others weren't.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:07 am 

Beautiful collection Cali!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:19 am 

Cali wrote:
I guess some of us were born to wear heels and others weren't.

I weren't!

Fran

And may the wind carry a voice
That tells you there is a friend
Wishing you well!

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next