It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:11 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 499 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:26 pm 

I would definitely request for a female doctor. I'm perfectly fine with a female doctor seeing me in panties. So far none of the female doctors ever said anything.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:38 pm 

I had my appt with my dermatologist. I go every six months for a complete body check for skin cancer. The doctor is a young female about 30yo. I must strip down to my panties and she checks me all over she even pulled down the back of my panties a little. To my surprise she had a student with her this time. Now I am in a room with two females and the only thing I have on is my panties and my pink toe nail polish. Everything was very professional and I was able to keep my self under control. I did have two spots that she removed and sent to the lab to be checked. It may mean a trip the the hospital if they come back as cancer. We will see.
Here are the panties I was wearing.
https://imgur.com/V878hbW

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:57 am 

Robinspanties, my dermatologist (also a woman)does the same type of exam on me. She has always had another female in the room with her. She will pull the front and rear of my panties for the exam. I have to go every 6 months also due to growing up in Fla long before sunscreen. Good luck with your test.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:45 pm 

Had my yearly dermatology visit today. When she first came it she told me she liked my boots (4 inch Madden Girl boots). Wore simple cotton VS thongs in black, they have a VS and a heart on the back. I knew she saw it because she lift my panties to look at my skin under the panties. I also have many scars so she takes her time and looks everywhere.
Her only other comment: "Your nails are gorgeous."
Then she froze off some spots.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:52 pm 

Recently had an appointment to get a physical as part of a federal clearnce. I wasn't sure all that would be involved. As it turns out I needed to be checked for a hernia as part of the exam. I had on bright orange bikinis. The female PA didn't blink when I dropped my girl jeans and she saw the panties. In fact she was kind of aloof before that and all of a sudden became really nice. Spent a bit of extra time chatting with me and called me next day to give results of pee test, she initially said the girl at the desk would be making that call.
All in all, the exposure, both physically and lifestyle, went without any embarrassment.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:23 pm 

Had an appointment today with one of my many doctors, wore purple full briefs, Sky Blue knee length Skirt and a button up short sleeve shirt from the other side of the store. [ladies dept.]
received a complement from one of the nurses who said she liked the skirt and shirt combination. That made my day....

Fran

And may the wind carry a voice
That tells you there is a friend
Wishing you well!

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:26 pm 

I have a dermatologist exam coming up, never been to this Dr. Before or to a dermatologist so I am unsure as to what I will wear.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:41 pm 

When I go to my Derm I usually just wear a pair of running shorts. Then I don't have to wear tighty whities

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:39 pm 

My dermatologist is the one who really started me to wearing panties 24/7. I had chemical burns and an infection on my bum and she said the cotton tighty-whities were causing it not to heal right as they would pull the sores open every time I had to remove them.
Fran

And may the wind carry a voice
That tells you there is a friend
Wishing you well!

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:49 pm 

I just wear my simple VS black thongs.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 499 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next