It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:31 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 502 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:07 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

The only doctor I see regularly is my oncologist and she has no reason to look up my skirt to see if I'm wearing panties. ;-)
I haven't worn a bra to my appointments because the port where they plug in my chemo is near where a bra strap comes down from the shoulder. It would just be in the way of all the tape they use to hold the lines in place. I do try to wear a low scoop tee under my shirt though. Makes it easier to pull out of the way for the procedure.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:27 pm 

I went to the doctor today for a check up. Yes I had my panties on. Just a normal pair, not a thong or anything like that. There was a very small line of lace at the edge at the waist. He did not say a word about them. He just did his job and checked everything out and that was that. Its not like I was standing there in just panties either. Very professional and all is good.

Next month I have an appointment for a full skin cancer check. There I will be laying on a table with nothing on but my panties and a paper robe. My female doctor will remove the robe as needed to check my entire body. When I have to roll over so she can check my back the paper robe dose no good. I have had this done every six month for the last 3 years. She is very professional and there will not be a work about my choice of underwear.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:04 pm 

I went to see my regular doctor today to check on my diverticulitis. I was expecting the usual, get on the table, lay back, and he usually rubs my stomach and pokes around a little to see if it hurts. Well, today was different. I just happened to be wearing black microfiber bikini panties. Well today I get up on the table and lay back, and the doctor starts unbuttoning my shorts and pulls my shirt up. So, he starts rubbing my stomach, then moves down to my pelvic area below my stomach and rubs my pelvic area. It all happened so fast that I didn't even have time to react. The doctor never flinched or even said a word about my panties. He was totally professional and he also knows that I am on HRT and transitioning. I also had a MRI appointment and wore ladies distressed shorts and a lace blouse with a little make-up. The female technician was totally cool with it and even asked what name I am going to have changed when I legally change it. She even thought the lace blouse was so pretty. The doctors and physicians are cool with everything now days. They have pretty well seen everything and everything. They are paid professionals. I feel very at ease with my physicians now. Today was a great day !

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:19 am 

Samantha,
I do not wear pants nor shorts anymore all I wear are skirts and dresses (Also Panties) every where I go and that means doctor's offices too. This includes the VA hospitals and clinics. While I am not transitioning I present as a male in clothing normally worn by females. I have never had any bad comments from anyone.

Fran

And may the wind carry a voice
That tells you there is a friend
Wishing you well!

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:19 am 

A few years ago I got a virus and went to the doctor and they gave me a shot in my bum I had grey, panties on at the time. I pulled my pants and panties pulled down at the same time I don't think the nurse saw them. I have a touch of the flu now if I go to the doctor for it and they want to give me a shot in the bum I think I will show my panties this time. Sara

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:50 pm 

Sara, Hopefully you do not have the flu but if you do, just go girl! Crissy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:54 am 

I had a aorta repair surgery a week ago and yesterday a visit from the home health nurse. She wanted to check my incision and got to see my pretty purple panties. As I stood up for her to check, I said "And, I'm wearing purple today". She smiled and said "Very nice!!!"

Karen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:11 am 

Karen, glad you are better after that surgery.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:40 am 

Crissy wrote:
Sara, Hopefully you do not have the flu but if you do, just go girl! Crissy

Yeah me too but I have had a rough go I feel a little better now but I had a bad night.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:09 pm 

Today I went to the doctor's office today to get several things taken care of.
It turns out that I strained the upper insertion area of my hamstring.
Since I knew I was going to have to lay on my back and pull my legs to my chest to expose my buttock. Glad it wasn't worse. So I wore a very simple pair of panties, black VS high leg briefs. No comment at all.

He also had to do a diabetic foot exam. Feet in excellent condition, some of the best he's seen. Told him they should because I had a spa pedicure two day ago. No comment about the art work on my toe nail polish, either.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 502 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next