It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:24 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:59 pm 

girly_inside, I hope you're feeling better! It must have been pretty bad if they sent you via ambulance.

Self-appointed spokesMAN for Soma
HUG Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:03 am 

My last recent trip to the hospital was in September and I had a severe gall bladder pain. My wife called an ambulance and I changed underwear. I have always been told to wear clean underwear in case I had to go to the hospital. While in the E.R. they gave me a plastic bag and told me to undress and put everything in the bag. They described "everything" to include jewelry, socks, underwear. I replied with my definition, "you mean get naked." I spent two nights in the hospital and when I was to be discharged a nurse had to help me get dressed and put my panties on. I stood up facing her and stepped into my panties one foot at a time and she pulled them up. They were white cotton Jockey briefs. She made no comment as though I must have been the tenth male wearing panties that week. Oh yeah, my gall bladder was removed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:49 am 

Thanks Kelli, yes I am feeling much better.

The perils of wearing 24/7.

Jillian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:38 am 

I had a colonoscopy earlier in December. I wore a pair of green marle everyday perfect bikinis. The perfect stealth panty. I was directed to completely undress and wear a gown. After the procedure, my wife had to dress me since anesthesia really kicks my ass. She held her breath as she reached into the plastic bag that contained my clothes expecting to pull out a frilly little nothing. I saw the relief on her face when she pulled out that bikini. She said “oh. These are cute” and dressed me as the nurse walked in. Also turns out that my nurse is the mother of my daughters best friend! I don’t even want to think how it could’ve turned out had I worn that little piece of chiffon. I get to do it all again in 5 years since he found polyps.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:53 am 

On my way to the doctors office this afternoon. I will be wearing bright pink panties, a gray top, and and a black skirt. Tomorrow I have another appointment with another doctor and will be wearing bright green panties, a blue top and a black skirt.

Fran

And may the wind carry a voice
That tells you there is a friend
Wishing you well!

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:18 am 

Went for my follow up visit to see my primary physician after my little visit to the hospital last month. As I wear 24/7 and have no male underwear, i had to wear panties to see her. I chose black satin K&L Princess Panties with the tiny bow on the front. Though, I did not have to undress this time. I did have to untuck my shirt so she could listen to my breathing both front and back. Not sure if my waistband was visible or not.

Jillian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:55 am 

Went to see my VA doc at the VA clinic and I had to have her look at a growth on my upper thigh. Since I was wearing a skirt all I had to do was pull it up so that she could see it. How ever since it was so high it exposed my panties as well. I was wearing black full briefs with lace trim on the waist and legs. Not a word was said about the panties. I do have to have the thing removed but it is not cancer. All they have to do is burn it off.

And may the wind carry a voice
That tells you there is a friend
Wishing you well!

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:28 am 

Went to the doctor's last week for an Electrocardiogram. Wasn't until I walked into the office that I remembered I was wearing very blue VF hi cuts. Oh well. If they see my panties, so what.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:44 am 

Hicut Lovver wrote:
Went to the doctor's last week for an Electrocardiogram. Wasn't until I walked into the office that I remembered I was wearing very blue VF hi cuts. Oh well. If they see my panties, so what.

From what I can see you had no choice but to wear what you did. After all it is Blue panties week. Crissy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:25 am 

Quote:
From what I can see you had no choice but to wear what you did. After all it is Blue panties week. Crissy

So very true!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next