It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:22 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:17 am 

Dr today with my navy blue Ravissants

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:47 pm 

I had a close call yesterday. I went to the chiropractor as I have been having a little more back trouble than usual. I usually go monthly and he just does a regular adjustment and then I leave. I told him about having the unusual back pain and he told his assistant that he probably should get a quick x-ray done of the pelvic area. Normally this would not have been a problem. Panties don't usually show up in an x-ray, I would not think. But yesterday I was wearing my Cacique plaid and lace panties, the one they have out now for the Christmas season. They have a keyhole in the back with a little brass strap connector. Usually anything metallic shows up on the x-ray. And this connector being in the pelvic area would certainly have shown up. All I could think is what will I say when they look at the x-ray and then ask me what that is? Well, actually Dr., I wear panties and that is an embellishment on the panties I am wearing today. The people in the town I live in would not understand. I was starting to freak out and didn't know what I was going to do. After a few minutes he told the assistant that he thought he would get x-rays next week. Whew. I was so relieved and am certainly going to wear panties on the next visit that will not show up.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:31 am 

This was quite a wile ago but went to the doctor and he sent me for X-rays of my shoulder. I expected them to ask to take my shirt off and put one of those paper rounds on. They didn't, and took the x-rays tithe my shirt on. The male x-ray tech comes out and says, We seem to wave a problem with your x-ray. Are you wearing anything under your t-shirt? ME: Yes. HIM: can you lift your shirt. It appears to be interfering with our machine. I lift me shirt and revile my plain white bra. HIM: can you remove you bra so me can get a good x-ray. ME: no problem. I remove my shirt and my bra right there infant or him. He sets me up for the next set of x-rays. After they are taken he tells me I can get dressed. I put my bra and shirt back on.

It was inconvenient but not a real problem. Of course they would not think that a man may have a bra on but maybe next time they my say some thing like "are you wearing anytime under you skirt? If so we can give you a moment to remove it in a changing room before we go for your x-ray".

I really don't care anymore and I wear a bra and panties all of the time.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:30 am 

Having some issues so going to have an upper GI scope on Monday...trying to decide what panties to wear...thinking Wacoal Smooth Hi Cut Brief Panty?? Have them in several colors and very plain looking.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:38 pm 

Depending on which end they are entering, you may want to wear a pair you can throw away.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:26 am 

I could not do this......my blood pressure would be too high LOL

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:30 pm 

Haven't done it yet, but plan to early next year for my annual physical.
I've got a pair of Calvin Klein microfibers in black with a white pinstripe around the top, along with Calvin Klein in white. Should be pretty low key.
This is my second year with this doc. Last year she did not do a hernia check--didn't even drop my pants.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:59 pm 

Been going to the Chiropractor for a few weeks for some upper back pain every time wearing panties knowing there was a pretty good chance they wouldn’t see, but yesterday I had a massage before the adjustment so I wore my trunks not knowing what to expect since this is my first massage ever, all was good until she had to go into my underarm which were freshly shaved, not a word was said and I was surprised I didn’t really get any anxiety over it. Wasn’t a big deal at all and it was kinda reassuring my feminine choices lately aren’t anything to be super anxious about.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:22 am 

Didyousaypanties, You could have just said, BTW, I'm a HUG member. Crissy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:20 pm 

Nothing like spending a couple of nights in the hospital in nothing but the typical hospital gown and pink panties. I came home from work the other day feeling like crap, running a high fever. I had some chest congestion too. My wife ran me up to urgent care, didn't have time to change out of the soft pink panties I was wearing into something a little less obviously feminine.

For the most part I was able to keep my pants on while at urgent care. I had to take off my outer shirt v when I went down for a chest x-ray. When all the test results were in, the Dr. said I had pneumonia and wanted to admit me to the hospital. Pneumonia is nothing to fool around with so I reluctantly agreed. This meant getting an ambulance ride to the hospital. All this time I still had my pants on, not sure whether my panties were visible above my waistband or not as Drs., nurses and EMTs wanted to listen to my breathing from the back.

Made it to the hospital and being ambulatory, got into my hospital bed, still wearing my pants. I was surprised that I hadn't been stripped of them by now. I had been wearing a backless hospital gown since urgent care. As the nurse helped me into bed, I modestly took my pants off while being covered by my gown.

So here I was, in nothing but a hospital gown and soft pink satin panties.

For the most part the nurses and CNAs taking care of me were female. During one 12 hour shift, I had a male CNA. The first doctor that saw me was female, the other one was male. Nothing was ever said, however they wanted me to take a walk through the hallways and measure my oxygen levels, the male CNA had to tie the back of my gown closed, not sure what he was able to see, or anyone else who saw me in the hallway for that matter.

I also have shaved legs, pretty much bare from the waist down, the nurses and CNAs had to put on and take off the air cuffs on my legs every time I got into or out of bed.

Thank goodness I had soft pink, instead of hot pink.

It is not my intent to flaunt my panties or get a reaction from anyone. I just want to be myself, and wear what makes me feel good.

I don't want to be seen as some sort of creep or freak, I just want to be me.

I spent 2 nights in the hospital.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next