It is currently Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:57 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: :) my first bras :)
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:33 pm 

Went out on a trip to the local VS store and bought my first bras. Couldnt be happier and I love the feel of them. Been wearing panties for almost a year and had fantacys about wearing a bra. Now I am and it feels so good!!! The SA didn't extrude on my experience, just asked if I needed any help and if I was finding everything ok. I was, browesed for what seemed like eternity but I found some very cute and gorgeous pink, yellow, and lacy bras that I don't think I'll ever take off.

Can't wait to go shopping again!!

Post subject: Re: :) my first bras :)
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:43 pm 
Oh, and if you wanna tread deeper waters, go to an actual women's clothing store. Buy some ladies shirts, skirts... might have to go to a specialty store to get heels, boots, sandals or whatever. It'll have you feeling sexy in no time flat.

...one day I'll have to post a pic of what i got so far. Compared to a LOT of people here my collection is downright miniscule, though.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:23 pm 
And bras are SO wonderful. They're pretty much the only piece that, for men, has no real function, so we can concentrate on form 100%. In other words, they're the only item we can go nuts with sexiness, cuteness, colors, or whatever gets you your lingerie fix. I'm wearing a cute, lacy pink racerback bra that I actually got from walmart of all places. I wear 36B bras... Sockstuffing until my next paycheck, then I'll get breastforms for them. Naturally socks don't have the bounce that real breasts do. You REALLY SHOULD get a whole outfit to see how good you actually look. I like the two color look, and have a new blue/black set that I bought instore. Another advantage to shopping instore is you get a better idea of how stuff will look on you before you buy it.

My best advice, if you're serious, get a bra with a modestly sized (B or C) cup. I can't advise higher than a C because it looks too large, nor can I advise lower than a B for the opposite reason. If you're wearing them just for the look&feel, though, and don't plan on stuffing or getting breastforms, smallest cup is usually best.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:14 pm 

RangerPanties wrote:
Oh, and if you wanna tread deeper waters, go to an actual women's clothing store. Buy some ladies shirts, skirts... might have to go to a specialty store to get heels, boots, sandals or whatever. It'll have you feeling sexy in no time flat.

...one day I'll have to post a pic of what i got so far. Compared to a LOT of people here my collection is downright miniscule, though.

Not thinking about treading in those waters anytime soon. Thanks for the insight. I'm plenty happy where I am in my life so far.