It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:50 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 351 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:28 am 

gofish, Sorry for the late response on this. Every once in a while we will run into jerks while shopping and in your case I feel a call to the store manager or even better the corporate office would be appropriate. These knuckleheads need to be fired for sure. I think you handled yourself very well. Crissy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:31 am 

This is exactly the reason I shop at my local Victoria's Secret. I made no bones about my first visit there and told the sales girl right away that the panties were for me. Being a man didn't faze her at all, and she actually helped me pick out panties that not only looked good but fit well. The best part was she stood with me in the changing room and gave me her opinion on which panties I should buy. Which is why I always go back to that Victoria's Secret to try on and buy my panties!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:45 am 

pantymanvs01 wrote:
This is exactly the reason I shop at my local Victoria's Secret. I made no bones about my first visit there and told the sales girl right away that the panties were for me. Being a man didn't faze her at all, and she actually helped me pick out panties that not only looked good but fit well. The best part was she stood with me in the changing room and gave me her opinion on which panties I should buy. Which is why I always go back to that Victoria's Secret to try on and buy my panties!

Welcome to He Wears Panties and that last sentence in bold ... you are a very brave man ... I would not have the nerve to do this!

Thanks for sharing this!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:03 am 

pantymanvs01 wrote:

I am fortunate that I get this same attention at Soma. With 2 VSstores near me, it seems they always have different staff each time I visit. It is not easy to build a relationship with SAs when this happens.

During lunch today, I visited my favorite Soma boutique. When I walked, my favorite SA saw me and said, "I've beenthinking about you! We're getting in our new lines, but only have panties right now. When the bras come in, I'll pull your size and them for you!" She is such a sweetheart.

Self-appointed spokesMAN for Soma
HUG Member

Post subject: My first time!!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:59 pm 

My wife and I went panty (me) and bra (her) shopping today. We decided to go to Lane Bryant after checking out a couple of different Kohl's stores. I had heard all of the nice things that you ladies were saying about Lane Bryant and how they allow you to try on panties. So I was looking through the 5 for $29 bins and had selected about 8 pairs that I really wanted to try on before purchasing. Then this sweet manager came up to me and asked if she could help with anything? I took a deep breath and I asked her if I could try on these panties? She said "As long as you try them on over the panties your wearing now...sure, let me get you a try on room!" I followed her to the room, she opened the door and sweetly said "Let me know if there is anything you need!" I was so ecstatic to be able to try them on and make sure they fit, I almost squealed!!
This is the first time I have openly asked to try any panties on at the store! I normally just by everything, take it home, try it on and then have to do the "walk of shame" to return things that don't fit!
I was so happy that she didn't react anything but accepting and kind!

I will be back to that LB store for more panty needs!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:33 pm 

Heather thanks for sharing your terrific experience with us. Always nice to read yet another wonderful shopping trip and a great SA.

Carrie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:07 pm 

Carrie wrote:
Heather thanks for sharing your terrific experience with us. Always nice to read yet another wonderful shopping trip and a great SA.

Carrie

Thank you Carrie!! I was so happy...got the 8 narrowed down to 5 sexy things and checked out smiling!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:46 am 

Ineedpinksatin wrote:
Carrie wrote:

Carrie

Thank you Carrie!! I was so happy...got the 8 narrowed down to 5 sexy things and checked out smiling!

Wow this is one incredible experience and you are very fortunate to have a GREAT shopping experience at Lane Bryant!

Thanks for sharing it. ... I love your AVATAR!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:09 am 

Erin Joanna wrote:
Ineedpinksatin wrote:
Carrie wrote:

Carrie

Wow this is one incredible experience and you are very fortunate to have a GREAT shopping experience at Lane Bryant!

Thanks for sharing it. ... I love your AVATAR!

Thanks Erin!! ❤

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:27 am 

Ineedpinksatin,

Your Welcome!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 351 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next