It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:02 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:50 am 

That has pretty much been my shopping experience everywhere. Just say up front they are for you ask to try things on and take advantage of the SA's expereince. They are there to help.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:24 pm 

Not my first good shopping experience, but I'd say this is clearly my best.
About a year ago I went into a Texas VS on a weekday about 30 minutes after they opened.
As I walked around, a nice mid-20s SA asked if she could help, and I said I was looking for panties. The standard "what size is she" question, but I said they were for me and a large might work well. Picked an off-green Body bikini. Then with a racing pulse, I asked about a bra. She said sure, and picked a matching bra off the table, then looked at me, and asked if I wanted to try it on. I said yes if I can.
She takes me to the fitting rooms, first on on the left--its huge, like 3-times what a typical room is. After she closed the door, she asked if I wanted to try on the panties too, and I said sure, if its ok. She said no problem, and handed me a thong liner over the door.
She comes back in a few minutes, and I let her in. She's bright and cheery, asking how they make me feel, and I say it feels sexy. She said they look great (helping me relax--and improve her sale chances I'm sure!)
Then she brings a Very Sexy pushup and cheeky. Again, back in a few to check fit. I loved her positive attitude.
She asked what next--I said lets go crazy and try a thong and Bombshell. She brings a black string thong and Bombshell front hook. When she comes back in, we agree the Bombshell is just too big, even though it really looks cool. She said the string thong looked nice, and she adjusted the waist string a bit for proper height on my waist.
Then she asked if I would like to look at anything else. She was making this so fun, I said sure, what are my choices. She said sports wear and some teddies. I said lets try some teddies. She brings a red and a black bustier, and a red fishnet type teddy with crisscrossing back straps that I'm looking at with a confused look. I decide to try the teddy, and as she walks out she says if I need any help, ring the bell. I can't get all the crisscross straps figured out, so I hit the button. She comes in, and I'm only wearing that thong-type panty liner. She untangles/organizes the teddy, hands it to me, and keeps the straps in place as I slip it on. Her cheerful attitude continues, asking me how it makes me feel, then telling me it looks great.
I only planned to buy a bra and 3 panties, but who can say no when this SA is this energetic and helpful?
Overall an incredible experience. She was happy to help, but even more so, wanted to make sure I felt good about shopping for panties, bras, and teddies, and be confident doing it.
So if you're on the fence about shopping in person, be calm, confident, and respectful, and let the CS guide the process. Clearly she was very comfortable helping me, so I purchased more than I planned. Some won't be as comfortable helping as much, so don't push it.
I'll be traveling this week, and hope to do some more shopping.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:58 am 

satin1, That was a truly awesome shopping experience. Crissy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:19 am 

Satin1, that is indeed a great shopping experience! I wish every SA would be so helpful to male clients. She is a rare breed.
If your receipt has a link to complete a survey, you should fill that out. I've been told that those surveys send results to the individual shop, and the employee can benefit from positive feedback.

Self-appointed spokesMAN for Soma
HUG Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:55 am 

While maybe not as out going as the SA above, all the SA's I've dealt with are nothing but helpful and cheery. No doubt part of it is making a sale, but you can tell the difference between so.eine pushing merchandise and just being helpful and encouraging.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36