It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:15 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Am a new member
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:49 pm 

Having looked on this forum an increasing amount in recent weeks have decided to join it. Very unsure how much of a journey I Intend or expect to make in this area. My initial purchases of ladies panties were geared around hightening personal pleasuring as for medical reasons I do not enjoy intimacy with my wife anymore. But have come to enjoy the feeling of the fabric of panties and camisoles against the skin and am underdressing with panties and sometimes cami on a frequent basis and on the verge of going near 24/7 to the extent I can without my wife being aware. Not at all sure how she would react if I told her I wanted to wear female undergarments after over 40 years of marriage. I do wonder if she has some idea as she did pat my backside recently when I was wearing a pair of panties under one of my tighter pairs of trousers.
At this stage I do not believe I want to move towards presenting in full female clothing and no desire to become a woman but there are aspects of female clothing that attract me in terms of not having clothing that needs to be tight around the waist ( I always undo the button to my pj waist whilst in bed in order to have some time without the restriction around my waist.) Apologies that I do tend to lapse into UK terminology as that is where I come from and reside. Have recently upped my collection to 15 panties and 1 cami so probably not enough yet to wear on a daily basis but there are storage and washing issues whilst keeping it secret.
Hopefully there will be enough other UK people on here to sometimes talk about brands and styles available in the UK as at the moment I have little idea about how best to wear certain items in order not to draw undue attention.

Last edited by Camiandknickerheaven on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Am a new member
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:53 pm 

Apologies for a couple of errors due to my not noticing 2/3 auto spelling changes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:07 pm 

Welcome camiandknickersheaven. There are quite a few U.K. members that should chime right up. Please stick around and be part of our group.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:50 pm 

Welcome to HWP Camiandknickerheaven. You can always use the edit and fix your post.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:06 pm 

Welcome, welcome, enjoy your visits here. There is no pressure for you to do any more than what you want, though we have members who run the gamut from underdressing to those who are in transition.

Self-appointed spokesMAN for Soma
HUG Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:15 pm 

Camiandknickerheaven, Good to have you with us. Like said already we have a good amount of UK members so I know they will be offering some ideas. Crissy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:14 am 

Hello camiandknickerheaven, as you will see we come from everywhere, this is not an isolated issue. I'm from central Florida and there are many of us here as well. As it doesn't really matter where we are from with the exception that we call a panty, panties and you prefer knickers in the UK. It also appears that many from your part of the globe tend to very which clothing they wear due to climate change. It is of course entirely up to you as to how far you go. Being that you state there was no intimacy with your wife of 40 yrs. any longer that does make it somewhat easier to hide if you choose. We do have others that are still in the closet with their SO's. That's the great part of this forum, to let you know your not alone.
It will be entirely up to you as to if and when you choose to open up to your wife. I think I can speak for others that the sooner you can open your closet door and take that step out you will find a huge weight has been lifted from your shoulders, your life then becomes a whole lot easier and more pleasant.
Everyone is here for you...

Alicia