It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:31 pm 

My wife and I had a long talk tonight and she wanted to know honestly how you feel about wearing a dress at home, mother-in-law, and certain friends that accepts men in dresses and skirts on a weekly basis on Saturday after 4pm in the afternoon and leave it on until bedtime.

To be honest with her, if she asked me 2-3 years ago - I would replied no and now she asking me right now and feeling very comfortable about wearing them; I told her "Yes" ... right now I have a sizeable selection of dresses, skirts, and blouses to wear that are considered very dressy and she told me we need to get some some causal dresses and skirts too.

I just couldn't believe what she is saying here and we are thinking of getting 2 dresses that are spring and summer varieties and some skirts that are more functionable and fashionable for everyday wear and we haven't made any plans for it and hopefully we can work it out in a month or two.

I just felt that I wear these things on the weekend only either Saturday and/or Sunday and having said that we are getting simple jewelry and press on nails & other things as well.

So my future for my weekends ... the forecast is GiRLY.

Avatar: Three Favorite Vintage Slips that I love the most

Erin Joanna

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:28 am 

My wife friend mentioned a website called DressBarn and it's has very good stuff at reasonable prices and they catered to big girls like me and they have skirts that are made out of elastic and can be modified to fit you and we've never shopped there before and we brought two skirts from them today.

http://www.dressbarn.com/westport-plus-size-high-low-denim-skirt/prd-103034133

http://www.dressbarn.com/westport-plus-size-floral-print-slit-maxi-skirt/prd-103112301#color/956

And, getting a 20% discount for signing up for today too. Her friend knows how easy to modify these skirts to fit me and because of the elastic of the skirt itself.

Erin Joanna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:30 pm 

Before we headed to bed in a few minutes from now after a long three days weekend we made plans for me to wear Women's shorts and culottes and right now we are thinking of culottes for the time being and more on that later on this week. We might do both if we find the right one that we agree upon that can be disguised as a men shorts.

Erin Joanna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:53 pm 

Update on my Wardrobe

I'm no longer wearing tights, pantyhose, and thinking of reducing the number of full slips and increase the number of camisoles and half-slips to my wardrobe. This weekend we are thinking of getting more cotton blouses for my skirts and I'm going to be more a blouse/skirt attire than a dress.

Erin Joanna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:27 pm 

Moving along nicely Erin, nice dresses by the way. I recently had a nice chat with a DressBarn agent, and was told that she personally would call the store I was heading to, to let them know I was coming and arrange it so I could try on dresses and apparel. She stated they have many male shoppers. I love how you've explained your wife and yourself talking out and planning your wardrobe.

Alicia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:19 pm 

Alicia J wrote:
Moving along nicely Erin, nice dresses by the way. I recently had a nice chat with a DressBarn agent, and was told that she personally would call the store I was heading to, to let them know I was coming and arrange it so I could try on dresses and apparel. She stated they have many male shoppers. I love how you've explained your wife and yourself talking out and planning your wardrobe.

Alicia

Thanks for the compliments ... about planning your wardrobe and all.

Erin Joanna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:44 pm 

Alicia J wrote:

Alicia

I have shopped at DressBarn many times. Have tried on stuff all the time. Never a problem and most are very helpful. Only one time with a new sales lady that was not sure how to handle it when I asked to try something on and she went and got the manager who was very helpful. I don't think you can go wrong shopping there.

Robin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:45 am 

Thanks Robin, I am sure it was you that gave me the idea to chat with the Dress Barn person to begin with, I am confident and sure it will be a great experience. Thanks Robin..

Alicia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:18 am 

Those skirts that I've ordered are so comfortable and stylish that I just can't get over the quality of their Skirts and all that ... I will be ordering more stuff from them because they have the ample room and comfort that I desires.

DressBarn rocks!

Erin Joanna

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:50 am 

My wife and I decided to break off from her family because of the gender identity issue and her Mother is getting very nasty and very controlling and having said that it's a personal issue that has to be taken not very lightly and to us it's very difficult one indeed.

We both love her very, very much but she is demanding and having said that she is a patriarch in her family and we aren't going over to her house that much these days except for holidays, birthdays, and couple other important occasions.

I will not wear a skirt and/or dresses over there anymore and wear only a kilt when the situation warrants it. I sold all my skirts and dresses to ladies that can use them and they all got generous discounts and got a terrific deals on them. I'm not shopping for full nylon slips anymore and decided to wear out the ones that I've got now and buy them when the time is right.

I'm still wearing panties, pajamas, nightgowns, robes, stockings, garter belts, and other lingerie items and decided that skirts and dresses isn't right for me and felt that my masculine identity needs some resemblance and my feminine identity is getting way out of hands these days.

I need balance in my life and my yin yang is overbalanced and I don't like wearing women's shoes anymore and that's getting more and more difficult because my balance is not as good as it was five years ago.

I've know it's a shock to you and now ... I'm growing a goatee and my wife is okay with that because my skin is very sensitive there and shaving is out of the question. So, wearing a dress and sporting a goatee is totally ridiculous and that's the main reason why I'm no longer wearing skirts and dresses.

It's came to the decision a week ago and now it's final and I just can't turn back the clock on this and sorry that I've shared negative news to all of you here. My wife is not comfortable with me wearing them and that's the final word.

We have a long talk with my Mother In Law last night and she is totally understands our position and have to accept the notation that I will be wearing kilts from now on when I'm at all family gathering and dress like a Scottish Man and I'm open of wearing frilly men shirts and wear half slips underneath my kilt to have some resemblance of femininity.

The three of us left in good terms and it's took us awhile to come across this decision.

Sorry about the long post here and that's why I've haven't been posting that much these past few days.

Erin Joanna

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next