What if you could wear a pair of panties which looked a lot like a cute thong, but used the power of mesh and lace to provide more coverage to your undercarriage? What would happen if a bright spring pattern meshed with delicate floral accoutrements to create something aesthetically desireable? And what if the behind on those panties was a.ma.zing?
You might look hot in your panties, but you don’t have to feel it thanks to Vanity Fair’s panty cooling technology. Using wincool fabric (a fabric which not only keeps your bits and pieces nice and ventilated, but which conforms to the Kyoto protocol in some arcane way I couldn’t possibly understand) these panties are soft, comfortable and dry. Perfect for men who tend to get hot and bothered in their lingerie.
I’m not sure who decided to call their line of lingerie ‘Nipplex’, but I think they deserve some kind of prize. These panties aren’t bad either. The patterns are simple but also reminiscent of wallpaper… which is a good thing? Yes. It’s bohemian. That’s what it is. Flowers in the hair, flowers on the underwear.
If your lingerie life needs a splash of drama and pride, look no further than Prima Donna panties in scarlet red. These are not economical panties, these are not disposable panties, these are panties which demand respect and elegance from their wearer. Be transformed by the red satin splashed across your rear, the mesh making its way along the flanks of your figure… and the little red bow which hints at innocence long lost.
Do you need a little more caressing in your lingerie life? Vanity Fair are keen to come to your rescue with this rather stylish pair of bikini panties with an elegant lace waistband and a lovely nylon spandex fabric which will softly and tenderly make sure that the most sensitive parts of you are held within their grasp.
Wacoal does it again with their modern take on panties with a lot of lace and little coverage. The ‘B’ range (B Tempted, B Gorgeous etc) is Wacoal’s rebellious brand, the brand that says “YOU’RE NOT MY REAL MOM” while stealing your panties. This particular pair comes in bridal white, which works with my previous analogy really well. In pure lingerie terms, these panties are simple, clean, crisp, with a lace panel designed to display ones wedding assets. It’s no accident. It’s technical by design.
Searching for something smooth and revealing, with just a touch of lace in the right place to turn what could be a thong into a booty shaping work of art? Well, you have some stringent criteria, but I believe these panties meet them :) Faceface, a lingerie designer with issues of the existential kind, boasts these playful panties in a range of colors.
These panties from Pleasure State are like what Marie Antoinette would have designed if she’d lived in 2017 and not been obsessed with hobby farms. An adorable French lace inspired design puts the wearer into a state of pleasure. I love the way the ribbons evoke the notion of stockings and suspenders without being either of those things. This particular pair comes in cream and illusion blue. I don’t know if that means the blue is an illusion, or if all illusions have a blue hue. What I do know is that these are some elegantly beautiful panties suitable for all occasions…
These panties have a hip hugging lace band to hold you snugly through the trials of your everyday existence. And for what seem like conservative lingerie, the rear of these panties has to be seen to be believed.
Hanky Panky has made a retro thong, for lovers of thick lace and little coverage. I’ve featured it here in classic beige, but it comes in a range of bold colors for the more adventurous. (Beige panties are a staple of the lingerie traditionalist, of course.)
Men from all walks of life wear lingerie, and no two are ever the same, but when I meet a man who wears panties, there are some traits I almost always find. Here are some of the reasons why I love men who wear panties.
1. A man who wears panties is a man who is demonstrating he not only knows how to think outside the box, he lives outside it. Men who wear lingerie are making a conscious choice to do something different with their undergarments, there’s a creativity and freedom to that choice which often extends far beyond the panty line.
2. A man who wears panties is a man who makes sensuality part of his every day. Lingerie is a garment for the senses, so a man who wears lingerie is likely to be more sensitive physically and often, emotionally, than one who barely notices what is on his body.
3. A man who wears panties is a risk taker. Yes, it’s current year, and self expression is more popular among certain sets, but a man wearing panties is still a man taking a risk a lot of the time.
4. A man who wears panties is a man with taste. Men who wear panties don’t throw on any old thing. They pick the panties they wear and buy with care. They bring their aesthetic sensibilities into their every day lives in a very intimate way.
5. A man who wears panties is a man much less likely to judge. If you have some little quirk or kink, a panty wearing partner is often a great accomplice in and out of the bedroom. His openness to trying new things, and his ability to understand that things that might seem ‘odd’ to some are ‘HOT’ to others is a major asset.
Time for something with a little more coverage, I think. These panties are cute, comfortable and offer some modesty for the panty wearer, if he desires such a thing. The smooth fabric makes for a lovely plane down the front of these panties, and there’s just a hint of lace at the sides.